ninja_robot

Jan 29, 2018
I'm still on my first playthrough, strictly on the Daughter route. In the guide I've seen other routes mentioned, like Georgina's and Elena's. I didn't read the latter parts of the guide because I didn't want to spoil the story, but it made me confused. Are the other routes conflicting with each other? Do I have to replay the game more than twice to get all the content? At first I thought two playthroughs would be enough.

Edit: Also, a potential MMF threesome option caught my eye in the guide. That's with Georgina and not the daughter, right? RIGHT?

Edit2: The CG set seems to be broken in the OP. Should I even bother searching this thread for a better upload? 869 pages are so much. I even put three comments in one post to not make it any longer.

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
Edit: Also, a potential MMF threesome option caught my eye in the guide. That's with Georgina and not the daughter, right? RIGHT?
Potentially with D, as far as we know. It's avoidable, you just don't react when Martin compliments D at the office. IIRC, that closes off the path.

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Wait so why can't my character bang the daughter yet? This game has been in dev for two years and no sex with daughter yet :(

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'm still on my first playthrough, strictly on the Daughter route. In the guide I've seen other routes mentioned, like Georgina's and Elena's. I didn't read the latter parts of the guide because I didn't want to spoil the story, but it made me confused. Are the other routes conflicting with each other? Do I have to replay the game more than twice to get all the content? At first I thought two playthroughs would be enough.

Edit2: The CG set seems to be broken in the OP. Should I even bother searching this thread for a better upload? 869 pages are so much. I even put three comments in one post to not make it any longer.
Actualy you lose more content if you on D only path.If you want to experiecnce all content you need another playthrough for harem route.So far you can have sex with Olivia/1 time/,Georgina/2 times/,Elena/2 times/and to some extent Jennifer/1 time/.Probably later F can get Margo,Cassandra and Coco too.Rachel is another option too.

ninja_robot

Jan 29, 2018
Actualy you lose more content if you on D only path.If you want to experiecnce all content you need another playthrough for harem route.So far you can have sex with Olivia/1 time/,Georgina/2 times/,Elena/2 times/and to some extent Jennifer/1 time/.Probably later F can get Margo,Cassandra and Coco too.Rachel is another option too.
I see, thanks. But my main question was if I would lose out on for example Georgina content if I picked Elena. Or are they all in one route?

G

grandik5'5

The guy that wrote/made the D character in this game should play "Daughter for Desert", because, the D in this game seems like a robot that is meeting its creator for the first time.

Reactions: RustyV

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I see, thanks. But my main question was if I would lose out on for example Georgina content if I picked Elena. Or are they all in one route?
You can be in relationship with all 3 side girls/Georgina,Elena and Jennifer/ at the same time.The only choice is do you want to use the condom to have sex with Olivia or keep it for Elena.

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
You obviously have no idea what you talking about:)

Since you do...Maybe you can explain every Mr.Dots - DMD link or page leading to dead ends?
He doesn't want to switch payments from PayPal, which is main reason he is in the mess he's in and now that the game is obviously "On Hold" he's still wanting people to support DMD monthly

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Since you do...Maybe you can explain every Mr.Dots - DMD link or page leading to dead ends?
He doesn't want to switch payments from PayPal, which is main reason he is in the mess he's in and now that the game is obviously "On Hold" he's still wanting people to support DMD monthly
Grown historically, I assume. He tried to create an alternative distribution platform by himself ... but seems not being able to create such thing (can't replace level of awareness of Patreon or Paypal).

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Grown historically, I assume. He tried to create an alternative distribution platform by himself ... but seems not being able to create such thing (can't replace level of awareness of Patreon or Paypal).
I've played the game right from the start and I understand that people don't want it to end but with no promises from Mr.Dots on any dates at all...I wouldn't be surprised that the next update will be a rushed finish to game

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I've played the game right from the start and I understand that people don't want it to end but with no promises from Mr.Dots on any dates at all...I wouldn't be surprised that the next update will be a rushed finish to game
It's an attitude one can have. I play DmD only since v0.12. But since then MrDots seems to keep all his promises and declarations of intention (as long not concerning infererences from Patreon). So I have little doubt he'll keep his promise to continue DmD like he has planned (but with slower pace). Normally I'm realist ... most times that means pessimist ... but not when it comes to MrDots and DmD (hope it's not just calculated optimism :extremelyhappy: )

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Some of us players have expressed a wish to see some DMD characters being given more individual back stories. Top of my list would be Rachel. This image could be a younger Rachel. Considering her generous proportions of t + a, plus long legs, she seems an easy choice...
love that model

ninja_robot

Jan 29, 2018
You can be in relationship with all 3 side girls/Georgina,Elena and Jennifer/ at the same time.The only choice is do you want to use the condom to have sex with Olivia or keep it for Elena.
Thanks.
Btw, do I have to reject Elena both in the hospital AND at the cafe too, to stay on the pure daughter path? I read the guide anyway and there will be scenes later with the Daughter that are only available if I reject Elena. Do I have to do it twice on Day 5? Shaming her about Lucas felt like such a pointless dick move, even if I don't want to fuck her.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Thanks.
Btw, do I have to reject Elena both in the hospital AND at the cafe too, to stay on the pure daughter path? I read the guide anyway and there will be scenes later with the Daughter that are only available if I reject Elena. Do I have to do it twice on Day 5? Shaming her about Lucas felt like such a pointless dick move, even if I don't want to fuck her.
Well so far you are losing like 1-2 full updates if you on only D path.And in most cases there is no alternative scene if you not in relationship with Georgina,Elena and Jennifer.I suggest to have at least 2 playthrough
1.D path
2.Harem path
Many are going also on additional routes like
1.D+Elena
2.D+Georgina
3.D+Elena+Jennifer etc.

ninja_robot

Jan 29, 2018
Well so far you are losing like 1-2 full updates if you on only D path.And in most cases there is no alternative scene if you not in relationship with Georgina,Elena and Jennifer.I suggest to have at least 2 playthrough
1.D path
2.Harem path
Many are going also on additional routes like
1.D+Elena
2.D+Georgina
3.D+Elena+Jennifer etc.
That sounds like 4 playthroughs then. Not that I'd mind.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Like many of you I also hope the next update will not be the last. I doubt it will be, even if both games eventually become too much to maintain and DMD has to be concluded sooner than wished that's most likely down the road. So even if DMD ends earlier than planned Mr.Dots could still develop a worthy ending(s).

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes