Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
This image represents the most spectacular DAZ package I've ever seen. All players should try to compare how characters from their games express themselves WITHOUT text. An absolute must buy (or its proxy) for any aspiring dev...
So that's where MrDots got his facial expressions from. Figured they'd be presets since he tends to recycle them; a bit too much in my opinion outside of sex scenes. There was an instance where D had different expressions that appeared to be cheeky, smug, and lusting for something down below, respectively. And as far as I'm aware these were only ever found in the first chapter, first episode. I hope MrDots reconsiders these since it's very noticeable how repetitive their faces are - and I'm sure we'd all love D to be that little bit more expressive. ;)

sc intro idk3.jpg sc intro idk4.jpg sc intro idk5.jpg

Inverse

Mar 1, 2018
upload_2018-3-11_19-16-40.png
From "Dad's" lips to the developer's @op ears, my thoughts exactly! LOL.

...but really though it's been a wild ride up to day 11 so far and loving it.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I'm used to hear music at work to dismiss the noises from co-workers ^^
Today and old hit of falco was chosen by randomizer of amazon ... "Jeanny" from Falco.

Listening to the lyrics, I became aware that the song could easlily about a bad ending of DmD ... hard to decide whether I want to see it :evilsmile: or not :angel:

Idk if there's an english version of song, but there're translated lyrics ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
wouldn't it be 6 actually...
1) D only
2) D + E
3) D + G
4) D + G + E
5) D + E + J
6) D + G + E + J
We should be gratefull that so far there is no relationship tag for Olivia,Margo,Coco,Cassandra and Rachel.Probably F can have a sex with them no matter which path you are:)But all threesomes,foursomes,orgies must be on harem path-D+G+E+J

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
We should be gratefull that so far there is no relationship tag for Olivia,Margo,Coco,Cassandra and Rachel.Probably F can have a sex with them no matter which path you are:)But all threesomes,foursomes,orgies must be on harem path-D+G+E+J
i'd be more than happy if there was an option to switch Jennifer with Olivia or Margo,just my preference

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
i'd be more than happy if there was an option to switch Jennifer with Olivia or Margo,just my preference
Why?I bet we still can have a relationship with other girls but without making so much impact on D,like in the case with G,E and J.

Irischan

Feb 16, 2018
2 things

1: can someone tell me how do finish cap 1? when that asshole come and try to rape the daughter it say i fail and lose(must start again) what do i wrong?

2:i send him a mail and ask when or if he finish the game. He say not at the moment he is on the work to finish melody his new project and will work after it on dmd but he dont know when the next update comes.

at last sry for my bad english i just want let you know that he will finish the game someday

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
1: when given the option take the self defense class
2: the game was banned from Patreon but Mr. Dots doesn't want to leave yet, so his is trying another game, but will slowly update DmD

Edit:
Office Day 10
Go to the Police: Dad will go to the police to file the report against Lucas.
-Police Report- Accept the offer: This will unlock a special scene on Day 12, and will allow the daughter to defend herself against Lucas.

Bob Belcher

Mar 7, 2018
both parts on mega and workupload are online, nofile not
i will create another mirror and update rel. post
Thank you so much. I finally got pt1 for the android fantastic game. But now I'm having trouble dl'ing pt2. It wont install.. i have more than enough storage. Any advice would be greatly appreciated I cant wait to play more!!

Bob Belcher

Mar 7, 2018
Please check out the post of @the66 on page 850 (his first post on that page).
Good luck!
Thank you for your input I appreciate it good sir. However I checked it out @66 post and my issue is a little different. After extracting the apk file with rar, the app wont install. I've tried both mega and workfile dl links.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
Why?I bet we still can have a relationship with other girls but without making so much impact on D,like in the case with G,E and J.
it's been said many times here but i still can't get over her loli appearance,it makes me skip her scenes and reject any advances. I wish she was more similair to Elena

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Thank you for your input I appreciate it good sir. However I checked it out @66 post and my issue is a little different. After extracting the apk file with rar, the app wont install. I've tried both mega and workfile dl links.
so part1 works for you?
part2 is not different, only another install. location
are you sure to have enough space on your device for both parts?

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes