OniBrigade

Aug 20, 2017
Are there any cheats for this? Any way to edit choices you made earlier in the game without having to reload previous saves? For instance, I'm on day 13 and just got a scene in the office with the daughter, there was an option to slap her ass but she had a negative reaction. I remember there being another slap ass option earlier in the game but forgot where it occurred. Does she react differently if you've already slapped her ass once?
I'm just curious about how scenes would play out as if I'd chosen other options. However, I'd rather not sift through an ass-ton of dialogue just to have it amount to nothing substantial.

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
@VonRaschke
Nope. Not dead. Discussions on the next release of DMD are under way. Not authorized to give any definitive statement but definitely is going to happen. I’m hoping sometime equal to the gestation period of a dog. (Now how many are going to look up the gestation period of a dog, lol).
63 days.. looked that up a while ago when playing Wanko to Kurasou.. lol

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Are there any cheats for this? Any way to edit choices you made earlier in the game without having to reload previous saves? For instance, I'm on day 13 and just got a scene in the office with the daughter, there was an option to slap her ass but she had a negative reaction. I remember there being another slap ass option earlier in the game but forgot where it occurred. Does she react differently if you've already slapped her ass once?
I'm just curious about how scenes would play out as if I'd chosen other options. However, I'd rather not sift through an ass-ton of dialogue just to have it amount to nothing substantial.
You can use Renpy save file editor. I used it to change the love and friendship levels. I seemed to get more scenes that way and you can make choices that loose either stat without worry. If you find this helpful please like the post

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I’m having a problem extracting the file for the game. It keeps saying, “The archive file is incomplete”, does anyone know what that means or how to get one that’s complete?

EDIT: This is for Chapter 1 (MEGA link) for Macbook, btw.

Reactions: Anusha_gupta_477

heyhey0997

Mar 17, 2018
Hey all,
Just found "Dating My Daughter" and have downloaded all the versions and playing away but nearing the end of days scenes my screen turns to a grey checkered screen and there are no images, but then 1 will show up (as I click away ) and then back to the grey checkered screen again.
Is there a hack or something that I don't have that's blocking my images or is it a pay thing to get the extra images?

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes