thanatos69

Oct 28, 2016
Her physical model is used in DOZENS of other games. Her personality, as in DMD, is one-of-a kind.
Welcome to the thread!
Not quite true. Many less creative and opportunist devs have tried to use her to milk some money instead of creating their own characters, but just like the Coca-Cola formula, D cannot be imitated to perfection without the right ingredients, which only MrDots knows, leading to low-quality games and awful D clones.

Yardash

Mar 31, 2018
Can sbd tell me how to unlock achievements BFF and My New Mom? There are not these in walkthrough on the first page and I can't find latest walkthrough.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Is the dev still working on this? It has been 2,5 months already since the last update

XMFR64

Mar 5, 2017
I'm interested in what you guys think about what is going to happen in v0.18.

First of all, do you think that the BJ in the morning will be updated ? Like, we will have the choice between warning D or not before cumming ?
Will Elena discover what is between both of them during the trip ?

Nearly 4 weeks to wait

Reactions: Jeancul

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
D's "physical model" is not exclusive to MrDots. It is the base DAZ model that has been replicated many times. Yes, it is D's face and eyes that have eluded the opportunists.
This game, Lewd Island, is an example. Slightly smaller T & A (+1, +1) but not nearly as pretty, facially. Several regulars from this thread prefer the LI daughter's body to D. She's bitchy, though...
Currently we have an idea for our game to add a cameo of D (since the art assets thread has a few .duf's), and Jennifer/Elena's assets that are listed will be used in some way for out own character, though i love Jennifer, you plan on an older, more adult looking character.

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
hi all

maybe a dumbass question but i dont wanna read 932 pages and not being sure to find the answer.
If one never played this game before , whats the procedure
first install chapter one , play that till the end and than instal chapter two , or install both in the same map
and game automaticly takes over both maps.
Sorry if i missed something but cant find it clearly in the o.p.

and also dont see the patch files

zehyr

Apr 29, 2018
Unofficial dev-teamer @Jeff Steel said in this thread yesterday to expect lots of sex in 0.18. The bj we've seen is surely the first of several, so lots of options there.
There has been plenty of speculation with the branching possibilities on the trip with D, dada and Elena. Even some lesbian action.
Apparently, we will be subjected to much teasing by the dev team before the update...
hope you're right ! no one know if the devs start to work on chap18?

hillus

Mar 27, 2018
hi all

maybe a dumbass question but i dont wanna read 932 pages and not being sure to find the answer.
If one never played this game before , whats the procedure
first install chapter one , play that till the end and than instal chapter two , or install both in the same map
and game automaticly takes over both maps.
Sorry if i missed something but cant find it clearly in the o.p.

and also dont see the patch files
This worked for me:

Download CH1, play it to the end.
Download CH2, start playing.

If you're using Windows, your progress is stored here:
C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

So CH2 automatically load your progress from CH1.

Reactions: djustmie

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
thanks for the fast answers.
Chapter 2 i downloaded also offered me the choice of setting up my chapter 1 score manually.
So basically i could have played it without having played chapter 1 first. I did give up on trying to make saves work across the 2 games but i replicated my score easy as i had a save from end of chapter 1 i could check.

Reactions: djustmie

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
Chapter 2 i downloaded also offered me the choice of setting up my chapter 1 score manually.
So basically i could have played it without having played chapter 1 first. I did give up on trying to make saves work across the 2 games but i replicated my score easy as i had a save from end of chapter 1 i could check.
that's because we have some serious modders here

Reactions: zehyr and djustmie
3.80 star(s) 321 Votes