hillus

Mar 27, 2018
Hmm, Elena blackmailing MC, a huge amount of sex in exchange for keeping her mouth shut about their relationship :D :winkytongue:
Nah. That's probably too cliche.
(but I wouldn't mind)

Or maybe some rematch?
screenshot0069.jpg

And more photo shooting?
screenshot0004.jpg

And then... :happyblush:kissingheart::p

Reactions: armion82 and RustyV

migor

Apr 29, 2018
Just started this game kinda enjoy it. So i downloaded the extra's images for chapter 1 but where do i need to put them?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Hmm, Elena blackmailing MC, a huge amount of sex in exchange for keeping her mouth shut about their relationship :D :winkytongue:
Nah. That's probably too cliche.
(but I wouldn't mind)

Or maybe some rematch?
View attachment 94571

And more photo shooting?
View attachment 94573

And then... :happyblush:kissingheart::p
I realy like your cliche:)But I doubt Elena will need to blackmail anyone.MC is willing to have sex with her anyway/if you in relationship with her of course/.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
"It’s done now, and hopefully we can keep both of our games in tact for the foreseeable future without anymore complications."

their answers just don't fill me with optimism i'm afraid,sure it's understandable giving their current situation,but they using the word "hope" little bit too much,now for Melody too...

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
"It’s done now, and hopefully we can keep both of our games in tact for the foreseeable future without anymore complications."

their answers just don't fill me with optimism i'm afraid,sure it's understandable giving their current situation,but they using the word "hope" little bit too much,now for Melody too...
Writing and proofreading of Episode 2 - Day 4 is currently in progress. So for at least this update, “hope” is no longer the operative word.

Maldus

Donor
Mar 28, 2017
unnamed.jpg

May News - DMD v.18 Release Date
TL;DR: DMD v.18 will be released on May 26th. Melody will continue in June. Important links at the end of this email.

Hi guys!

Today I bring you news that I know a lot of you have been waiting patiently for.

The Official release date for DMD v18 will be on SATURDAY, MAY 26th.

My team and I have been working on the continuation of the game this week, and we’ve made a significant change to how v17 ended. After discussion’s with my chief writer “HearszAM”, we thought it would be best to re-write the last few lines as to not make D and F’s departure from her country overly forced, and to make their eventual time to leave more plausible.

At the time of creating v17 and then having to delay it’s initial release, due to having to remove the game from Patreon, this particular scene was pretty rushed, given our urgent need to post the game up here on my official website.

The most important thing was being able to get v17 out for you guys, and at the time, I wasn’t sure when we would be able to continue working on it again. But now that that time has come, and after re-assessing how v17 ended, we figured it would be best to change that last scene.

As for v.18, the story will focus on the aftereffect of the events between D and F from the night before, and during the morning scene. There will also be the long-awaited trip out to the countryside to look forward to, which we’re currently in the process of looking at locations and outdoor themed scenery to include in this update as well.

Right now, we don’t know exactly how many more episodes of DMD we will release. A lot of that will depend on fan support, how well the BMAC system works for us, whether a better platform becomes available - a lot of things really!

After DMD is released at the end of this month, then June and July will be spent working on v0.0.3 and v0.0.4 of Melody, and August we will focus our work on DMD v19.

Important Links (Please bookmark them!):

Since you are a subscriber to my newsletter, you won't need to pay anything extra to get the links.

You will be able to get the game from here (right now you can download v.17 but I'll be updating the links on May 26th):

So that’s it for now. We will have another update for you in the next week or two.

Thanks for your ongoing support, you guys are legends in your own right!

MrDots
My blog:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
View attachment 95216

May News - DMD v.18 Release Date
TL;DR: DMD v.18 will be released on May 26th. Melody will continue in June. Important links at the end of this email.

Hi guys!

Today I bring you news that I know a lot of you have been waiting patiently for.

The Official release date for DMD v18 will be on SATURDAY, MAY 26th.

My team and I have been working on the continuation of the game this week, and we’ve made a significant change to how v17 ended. After discussion’s with my chief writer “HearszAM”, we thought it would be best to re-write the last few lines as to not make D and F’s departure from her country overly forced, and to make their eventual time to leave more plausible.

At the time of creating v17 and then having to delay it’s initial release, due to having to remove the game from Patreon, this particular scene was pretty rushed, given our urgent need to post the game up here on my official website.

The most important thing was being able to get v17 out for you guys, and at the time, I wasn’t sure when we would be able to continue working on it again. But now that that time has come, and after re-assessing how v17 ended, we figured it would be best to change that last scene.

As for v.18, the story will focus on the aftereffect of the events between D and F from the night before, and during the morning scene. There will also be the long-awaited trip out to the countryside to look forward to, which we’re currently in the process of looking at locations and outdoor themed scenery to include in this update as well.

Right now, we don’t know exactly how many more episodes of DMD we will release. A lot of that will depend on fan support, how well the BMAC system works for us, whether a better platform becomes available - a lot of things really!

After DMD is released at the end of this month, then June and July will be spent working on v0.0.3 and v0.0.4 of Melody, and August we will focus our work on DMD v19.

Important Links (Please bookmark them!):

Since you are a subscriber to my newsletter, you won't need to pay anything extra to get the links.

You will be able to get the game from here (right now you can download v.17 but I'll be updating the links on May 26th):

So that’s it for now. We will have another update for you in the next week or two.

Thanks for your ongoing support, you guys are legends in your own right!

MrDots
My blog:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's nice to see her again! It feels like forever since we've seen a fresh new D. :closedeyesmile:

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
just received this too,nice to finally hear some news about DMD even though part of the message below doesn't give much hope for the future of this game

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
it’s better than nothing. at least we’ll get some more melody in the meantime. that girl got ass for days.

Reactions: Ty Webb

bakuon

Jul 28, 2017
I love this game and I do not want it to be abandoned, that's why I bought "a coffe for Dmd". 5 usd or 15 or 50 you choose, and you have the password. which entitles you to download chapters 1 and 2, and DMD V.18 Previews (3 img) .... just for $ 5. I am looking forward to the end of May.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
May 26 is just a little over 3 weeks away! time goes by much faster when there’s something to look forward to! :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: Ruffuss

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Really a bitter sweat message from Mr.Dots. We get a 18 AND 19 update, but then hints at darkness for D.
Of course a new platform could mean a reboot for DMD.
Being greedy I hope the updates are longer than the older monthly ones.

3.80 star(s) 320 Votes