bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I personally think it was a great update, good job MrDots :) at least we know he didn't abandoned this project and pretty damn sure he will finish it, not like someone else we all know, and I'm not mentioning any names here ;) I really like what he does, great stories and great models equals great games ;)

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
not yet :( i think @armion82 was gonna do it but he had to go sleep.

reading through the last few posts and of course there’s been spoilers but sad that i’m missing out.

6 more days before i fly back to the states to play so some images and screens would be great! :FeelsGoodMan:
Hey I'm back.Awesome tournament of Soul Calibur 2.Like I expected Taki,Seung Mina,Xianghua and the sisters Sophitia/Cassandra are the key to victory:)
I don't get it why so many people complain the update is too short.I don't feel it that way.BTW need to warn you I'm on Harem route so I can post screenshots only from that path.I expect screenshot will be better to post than simple pictures:)BTW I won't post images from the evening in dad's room.I will let you enjoy it.Normal ending on harem route and 69 on D only.BTW HUGE SPOILERS-DMD 0.18 SCREENSHOTS
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yellomit

Jul 24, 2017
I don't know why people are so damn impatient, especially since most of us are playing this game FOR FREE.

I just play the update when it comes out, fap, and then move on until the next update comes out.

Hell, I didn't even know it was out today and I just happened to stumble upon it. "Oh, what a nice surprise!"

I don't mind waiting at all, and I love this game.

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
I am dowloading the last update ¿how much playable time does it have? If is less than an hour I will take it slow.

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
I am dowloading the last update ¿how much playable time does it have? If is less than an hour I will take it slow.
For me, it was almost 150 minutes... Tried all possible opinions and read all dialogues, no skipping of unseen ones...

You can do it in 10 minutes "click click click done" or enjoy the show and the time will be much longer..

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I saw the cliffhanger coming a mile away it was the only plausible outcome for the weekend as you know they were going to get caught. Not sure on the daughter only route but I think on the Daughter/Elena Route if you didn't stop Elena in the shower is that she's not going to be mad but happy and now she'll be able to have threesomes with the MC and D and she'll also no longer have to sneak around behind D's back anymore and will be able to fuck the MC whenever.

Maybe later there will be a Elena D Cassandra Margo MC party.

For ones trying to see specific scenes that are different from what route you are on. You must use unren or enable dev mode renpy to extract the game files so that you can unlock the game dev console screen.

Say if you want to see the Adam scene save the game just before D leaves the car and then hit shift + D then click variables and scroll through the day codes till you see the one for the cafe where you rejected/didn't reject her.

Look at the line and then hit shift + O and type in the line and instead of False change it to True and then hit enter. If you did it correctly the scene will happen like you rejected Elena if not check and see where you messed up at.

Jennifer rejection happens on day0 not sure on Georgina as I rejected her you'll have to search for the one for Cassandra not sure if that's all of them or not.

Reactions: josefwest

Jai Ho

May 31, 2017
do you support this game financially?
I used to be a $20 patron for many many months. I am not anymore. Is it okay if I give my opinion or are current subs only allowed to give their opinions in this thread? I am just a little confused about whose opinions are allowed in the thread and whose are not. Since you seem to be a current subscriber and your opinion appears to hold more weight than others, I hope you can clear up my confusion.

Reactions: Parnso
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes