MrT37

Nov 26, 2017
Good update, was a little worried the team would slam it into 6th gear just to get DMD over with but it felt like a normal update. Got to fuck my girl Elena again and sex with ̶D̶ Sammy (that's her name fite me) is just around the corner.

Man the build up to unbridled degeneracy in this gets me like no other, it's like I've been edging for a year and the built up tension is about to fucking explode!

Reactions: bolenart

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
The long wait is shown in the story line, because it is deep and can go on for a while - I reckon. The scenes are well thought out and the renders are superb (except for the cum part). The shortness is something to be expected with only a few weeks development time, but he gives us enough to ask for more without doing a rage quit each time.

@Jeff Steel I have a question: my daughter advanced with Elena back in the day (When Elena saw them kissing for the first time) - but somehow that has all been forgotten? She played with her in the shower and on the bed creating a connection (and sharing route for a threesome). The current update has a shower scene that has some of it, but it doesn't feel connected whatsoever. In fact; since that day there hasn't been a single reference or scene that adds up to to it. Did you script guys forgot that it happened? I would be so awesome if Elena would wake up the daughter with a kiss and D would make nothing out of it, because she already did so much more with her to begin with. These small things break immersion for me.
I hear you as I’ve been hypersensitive to it as well. Out of that arise two things which I’m pushing to remedy Some way or another - and have a Hercule Poirot epiphany in v19.

(1) Elena as D’s best friend and with the most corrupt mind of the VN should have realized what was going on with F/D way earlier. I’d like to see some self-chastising on her part on this one.

(2) As for the time between the first shower scene and the second - and the lack of resonance of familiarity the first shower scene and masturbation scene with Elena, I agree. — Arguably, Elena with her sexual escapades with almost anything that moves, Elena did not dwell on those moments or has since gotten distracted. (Unlike the Dog from “Up”, Elena cries out “ball” in the plural form.) — D on the other had, does carry a level of obliviousness with her, and with Elena, she is incredibly forgiving of Elena’s sexual comments and advances. Elena has been massaging D’s breasts since, like, forever. [back in the hotel room at F’s hometown; in the hospital room]. — However, that time has passed and the Rubicon has been crossed. IMO, everything between Elena and D from her on is invested with sexual innuendo (especially during the “holiday weekend”), at least for Elena.

Even in the D only route, imo this next release will be very much about Elena.

Jag Hond

Aug 29, 2017
I personally think it was a great update, good job MrDots :) at least we know he didn't abandoned this project and pretty damn sure he will finish it, not like someone else we all know, and I'm not mentioning any names here ;) I really like what he does, great stories and great models equals great games ;)
Same all here, so I won't take it long. +100.

With best regards.

Pigeonandy

Jul 3, 2017
I'd like to support DmD, but I dont want to support Melody. ._.

At least I'm glad this wasn't a quick "try to finish up this Game ASAP" Episode so he can focus on Melody.
You can do this at his website and use the platform "buy me a coffee" I like this option because it shows him we want to support for DmD over Melody and doesn't give patreon any money.

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
Locking the door is Plan B. Having D return to her shared room promptly is Plan A. But searching out banana peels to step on--Plan C--is the DMD way.
It was hinted at during the last two Versions pretty often that Elena is not completely retarded and knows something is going on. It was just a matter of time and the Plan was solid, D was just too exhausted after all these Orgasms to get back into their room. :p

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
i haven't checked out this update yet but i was disappointed when the father went retarded and dropped all reason to run away with the daughter.
He got a job and an attorney and was working to get the daughter from the criminal ex-wife legally then goes retarded? really?

rciik

Jun 5, 2017
I hear you as I’ve been hypersensitive to it as well. Out of that arise two things which I’m pushing to remedy Some way or another - and have a Hercule Poirot epiphany in v19.

(1) Elena as D’s best friend and with the most corrupt mind of the VN should have realized what was going on with F/D way earlier. I’d like to see some self-chastising on her part on this one.

(2) As for the time between the first shower scene and the second - and the lack of resonance of familiarity the first shower scene and masturbation scene with Elena, I agree. — Arguably, Elena with her sexual escapades with almost anything that moves, Elena did not dwell on those moments or has since gotten distracted. (Unlike the Dog from “Up”, Elena cries out “ball” in the plural form.) — D on the other had, does carry a level of obliviousness with her, and with Elena, she is incredibly forgiving of Elena’s sexual comments and advances. Elena has been massaging D’s breasts since, like, forever. [back in the hotel room at F’s hometown; in the hospital room]. — However, that time has passed and the Rubicon has been crossed. IMO, everything between Elena and D from her on is invested with sexual innuendo (especially during the “holiday weekend”), at least for Elena.

Even in the D only route, imo this next release will be very much about Elena.
Cheers man!! I can't wait for the next update - you got me all excited!

Reactions: Aibon

lupy30

Jun 14, 2017
Just wondering is v18 download hear the whole game not add on like previews ones been? Dame thats a stary and very larg file. Happy mega allows that file size for free useres or would be in trouble, hope creatures finish this soon as size is dame scary.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Dunfred

You obviously never paid any attention whats so ever to what that lawyer had to say. The lawyer can't do shit because Brad would just use their money and position and what not to rig everything to what they want to it be like and just force/run the MC out of town. The MC has to find something to blackmail/force them to do what the MC wants.

Right now the MC doesn't have a leg to stand on and he absolutely has no leverage whats so ever to use against either that skank ass whore Rachel or that shit stain Brad. My guess it's coming soon though and the MC will have what they need to blackmail/force Rachel to do what the MC wants. Might also be able to get some dirt on the that shit stain Brad and maybe even finally get some payback for what he and that bitch of a wannabe Rachel did all those years ago to him.

@Zellio

I would agree to that but have to ultimately disagree on that as we have never even seen what the MC looks like in the game so we can't really say that he looks better then the rest of the male cast in the game. I think they have all been made to look and act all douchey so that it makes everyone want to side with the MC.

@lupy30

It's the whole thing including extras.

lupy30

Jun 14, 2017
If you wish to argue a contrived scene was necessary to advance the story, fine. There have been many such scenes in DMD.
But when people try to defend the story/writing as either realistic or logical or literary--it's laughable.
I play a game--Milftoon Drama--that takes itself none too seriously. It's great fun because of it.
DMD dev-teamers, on the other hand, take themselves far too seriously. It just seems like a massive con-job since the truth--effectively there is an "off/on" switch extensively used by devs--would preclude any alibi for "slow-burn" VNs.
Each person chooses for himself. Having fun trumps all. If someone can live with low standards/expectations, that's not the worst option out there.
I only love D and this thread, but not DMD. D isn't as beautiful to me as she once was. Once her cherry is popped, I will take my leave from both DMD and this thread. It's been a very memorable trip...

True story is ok but seems to be draging way too much now and geting bit boring and is way too big, Im considering also giving up on it because of this.

Needs to be sped up not slowed down.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
True story is ok but seems to be draging way too much now and geting bit boring and is way too big, Im considering also giving up on it because of this.

Needs to be sped up not slowed down.
I would strongly disagree and latest updates seems even to rush a bit.

Reactions: Aibon

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
i haven't checked out this update yet but i was disappointed when the father went retarded and dropped all reason to run away with the daughter.
He got a job and an attorney and was working to get the daughter from the criminal ex-wife legally then goes retarded? really?
His exit path from Donutstan has been set - and unfortunately it does not include singing of “Edelweiss” and “So Long Farewell.” I was pushing for an escape during the climax of a Koko concert.

However, I did not mind a half baked plan of just running for the border in a 1966 Ford Thunderbird convertible. I didn’t think it would work but it would be dramatic and they would then be fugitives from Justice - how romantic.

[Here is a line by Louise that is so Elena: “Oh, darlin', I'm so happy for you. That's great. I really am. You finally got laid properly. That's so sweet.”]

[a quote from Thelma that could have come from MC or D: “I don't remember ever feeling this awake.”

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
If you wish to argue a contrived scene was necessary to advance the story, fine. There have been many such scenes in DMD.
But when people try to defend the story/writing as either realistic or logical or literary--it's laughable.
I play a game--Milftoon Drama--that takes itself none too seriously. It's great fun because of it.
DMD dev-teamers, on the other hand, take themselves far too seriously. It just seems like a massive con-job since the truth--effectively there is an "off/on" switch extensively used by devs--would preclude any alibi for "slow-burn" VNs.
Each person chooses for himself. Having fun trumps all. If someone can live with low standards/expectations, that's not the worst option out there.
I only love D and this thread, but not DMD. D isn't as beautiful to me as she once was. Once her cherry is popped, I will take my leave from both DMD and this thread. It's been a very memorable trip...
I personally went for harem route.. and I am pritty sure that if it will be possible then real game will start at that very moment. If v card of doughter is all you wish to take from this game, then I doubt it will be enjoyable ride. Dick size aside, which is horse like.. is lets say seriously not likely to be in real life. It looks like Dreams of Desire or DMD copied from each other.. and went through with it. I feel that Mc is somewhat a douche couse there are other girls he tried to fuck, fucked or tried to know them better. Its a shame that he does not contact them or even send them a message about his success of finding his doughter etc. Model from his work place is possible big sis(in harem), mother for doughter, Elena is younger (horny little sister) etc. I seriously am starting to doubt if all of those relationships will hold on after they learn about each other and if doughter will be forgiving enough to accept them.. it seems unlikely. Thats why I am going for D to be open and sexual with Elena that way at least I will keep both of them. They are like sisters already and lovers.. semi, but on right track for that.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
So once D is physically taken you will take your leave? What about what happens after, if they decide to get married or have kids? Is not her heart and her soul more important than her virginity?

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes