dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
Now that she knows about D and F relation. I wonder they both have to do a lot of explanation to her. :cool::cool::cool:

Hope that Mr Dots releases next version with in two months. Waiting to play the next version.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Now that she knows about D and F relation. I wonder they both have to do a lot of explanation to her. :cool::cool::cool:

Hope that Mr Dots releases next version with in two months. Waiting to play the next version.
Honestly, I'm not sure if any explanation will do any good, so it's not going to matter what F and D tell Elena. She most likely won't believe it anyway. After what Elena saw, anything they say to try to convince her that nothing took place isn't even going to work. If you're familiar with the "Peanuts" cartoons, all Elena is going to hear is "wah wah wah.."

.19 drops in late August, so when it does, get your popcorn ready! lol

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
Just found this gem, and o m g this has become my ultimate favourite game. Honestly at the and of Chatper 1, I was almost emotional. Now I'm mad, that I couldn't have waited another year so chapter 2 would be also completed and I could maybe see something from Chapter 3.

Reactions: fried and Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Just found this gem, and o m g this has become my ultimate favourite game. Honestly at the and of Chatper 1, I was almost emotional. Now I'm mad, that I couldn't have waited another year so chapter 2 would be also completed and I could maybe see something from Chapter 3.
If you thought chapter 1 was a huge punch right in the feels, I highly recommend you try chapter 2. You won't be disappointed. :)

BTW, welcome to the thread!!

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
chapter 2 is epic but it leaves you on such a fucking cliffhanger its maddening not seeing what comes next

also on a foot note on what comes next from my assumption is shes going to be 1 totally cool with it and 2 probably turned on lol she already basicly knew about it and unless your on the E rout (where she becomes possessive af it seemed) shes mentioned it would be kinky if they were,already saw them making out,and shes noticed her interest in sexual actions so with the fact the whole story is leading to a home on the beach with 2 girls "untill E finds her own place" i think its going to be interesting how the MFF rout with E and D will turn out, im hoping one big happy family :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: instead of a night of regret and game over :coldsweat::coldsweat:

(tho these are depending on your choices through out the game as things do change as most have seen ;))

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
chapter 2 is epic but it leaves you on such a fucking cliffhanger its maddening not seeing what comes next

also on a foot note on what comes next from my assumption is shes going to be 1 totally cool with it and 2 probably turned on lol she already basicly knew about it and unless your on the E rout (where she becomes possessive af it seemed) shes mentioned it would be kinky if they were,already saw them making out,and shes noticed her interest in sexual actions so with the fact the whole story is leading to a home on the beach with 2 girls "untill E finds her own place" i think its going to be interesting how the MFF rout with E and D will turn out, im hoping one big happy family :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: instead of a night of regret and game over :coldsweat::coldsweat:

(tho these are depending on your choices through out the game as things do change as most have seen ;))
Or (if you're on the harem route), Elena could be so pissed off by what she saw she could leave and join the circus and bang all the sideshow freaks along the way, like the bearded lady... Hey, it could happen! Right? Right?? :eek:penedeyewink:

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
lol is there really a harrem rout? because my first run through i kinda free balled it and ended getting signs of a massive hormonal meltdown in my future haha

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
lol is there really a harrem rout? because my first run through i kinda free balled it and ended getting signs of a massive hormonal meltdown in my future haha
Yeah, if you don't reject any of the other women in chapter 1 that pretty much opens up a "harem" route (of sorts) where you're basically a man-whore and screw any chick that comes along. :)

You gotta be careful though and not allow Georgina to masturbate before she goes to work in chapter 1.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Yeah, if you don't reject any of the other women in chapter 1 that pretty much opens up a "harem" route (of sorts) where you're basically a man-whore and screw any chick that comes along. :)
lol thats how it seemed but im guessing things would have to be limited being theres only 2 rubbers unless they supply it or wanna go raw and that didnt really seem like an option with how the story seems to be going but i never went nuts really xD so hard to back stab her after going D rout

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
lol thats how it seemed but im guessing things would have to be limited being theres only 2 rubbers unless they supply it or wanna go raw and that didnt really seem like an option with how the story seems to be going but i never went nuts really XD so hard to back stab her after going D rout
I played both routes.. D only and harem. There's definitely a different outcome between the two differing routes, but I've discovered a way of getting around it for chapter 1 and 2. :)

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
I played both routes.. D only and harem. There's definitely a different outcome between the two differing routes, but I've discovered a way of getting around it for chapter 1 and 2. :)
i would assume a lot of sharing points and lots of balanceing to try and keep D "cool" whenever shit hits the fan i cant imagine "hun ive been screwing every woman we meet" going smoothly especially with everyone being the gossiping type with a tree of oh god whats going to cause the fuel fire connecting everyone in some way with eachother, seeing as i wused out do they ever catch someone in the act and such and not just hate you ?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i would assume a lot of sharing points and lots of balanceing to try and keep D "cool" whenever shit hits the fan i cant imagine "hun ive been screwing every woman we meet" going smoothly especially with everyone being the gossiping type with a tree of oh god whats going to cause the fuel fire connecting everyone in some way with eachother, seeing as i wused out do they ever catch someone in the act and such and not just hate you ?
Well, I don't want to give any spoilers out if you haven't played chapter 2 just yet, but I will say this much.. you're in for a "big" surprise. And it doesn't matter which route you play. :)

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Well, I don't want to give any spoilers out if you haven't played chapter 2 just yet, but I will say this much.. you're in for a "big" surprise. And it doesn't matter which route you play. :)
oh no, i played ch2 i just didnt go all the way with harrem in ch 1 and started over with a D rout and continued over to ch2 tho i guess its MFF rout partially since ive had D and E "experimenting" i guess lol so im hoping the extra attention keeps her cool xD

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
oh no, i played ch2 i just didnt go all the way with harrem in ch 1 and started over with a D rout and continued over to ch2 tho i guess its MFF rout partially since ive had D and E "experimenting" i guess lol so im hoping the extra attention keeps her cool XD
Oh! Well in that case, have you already reached the end of chapter 2 yet? Right now I'm trying to find the post I made several weeks ago where I found the trick to getting a bigger severance package if you're playing the harem route.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes