kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
A lot of us feel the exact same way! So you're not alone there! lol
dont suppose you could recommend a game thats finished with great plot and character development as well i could play to tide myself over lol? ive played most of the games in the popular section currently but still semi new to the fourm been more a lurker haha

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
dont suppose you could recommend a game thats finished with great plot and character development as well i could play to tide myself over lol? ive played most of the games in the popular section currently but still semi new to the fourm been more a lurker haha
Well, there is Dreams of Desire. Several people have already said there may be a prequel to that game. But AFAIK, DoD is complete..

Oh, and after some extensive digging (since I didn't save the info on my hard drive), here's the trick to a larger severance package on the "fuck anything that moves" route.. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
sadly iv
Well, there is Dreams of Desire. Several people have already said there may be a prequel to that game. But AFAIK, DoD is complete..

Oh, and after some extensive digging (since I didn't save the info on my hard drive), here's the trick to a larger severance package on the "fuck anything that moves" route.. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
sadly ive already finished Dreams of desires lol and that was...an interesting one with a cliffhanger as well it seemed, leading to a sequel

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
The trick to the above spoiler is (if you're playing on the PC) to click the picture of D inside the flower. Aside from the "hidden points" you see, at the bottom it will show you what your relationship with Elena, Georgina and Jennifer are. "Yes" for in a relationship and "No" for not in a relationship. If you're on the D only path, you don't need to do anything since you'll immediately get the bigger severance package anyway.

The one thing that's important to remember from chapter 1 is to not let Georgina masturbate before going to into work to hand in her resignation. Otherwise she won't get the recording of Maria and Martin in the bathroom having sex.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
The trick to the above spoiler is (if you're playing on the PC) to click the picture of D inside the flower. Aside from the "hidden points" you see, at the bottom it will show you what your relationship with Elena, Georgina and Jennifer are. "Yes" for in a relationship and "No" for not in a relationship. If you're on the D only path, you don't need to do anything since you'll immediately get the bigger severance package anyway.

The one thing that's important to remember from chapter 1 is to not let Georgina masturbate before going to into work to hand in her resignation. Otherwise she won't get the recording of Maria and Martin in the bathroom having sex.
yeah i was paying attention to the severance package part in the walkthrough as i went a long as much as i liked the assistant when doing the D only rout she didnt seem keen on sharing so that nixed her then later realized issues with E and had to start all over lol i went back a LOT just going to admit that before i decided to check the walkthrough on some parts xD

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
yeah i was paying attention to the severance package part in the walkthrough as i went a long as much as i liked the assistant when doing the D only rout she didnt seem keen on sharing so that nixed her then later realized issues with E and had to start all over lol i went back a LOT just going to admit that before i decided to check the walkthrough on some parts XD
I try not to use the walkthrough unless I get stuck somewhere along the way. Like the pool/bar scene where MC plays Rico as a fiddle and gets his money. lol

I also used it during the carnival scene as well as the Cupid Night.. (me-fucking-ow!!)

Reactions: kajidiablo

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
you can touch D's pic also in my android port
do you think something bad happens, if you do so :rolleyes:
screenshot22062018_022055.jpg

Reactions: fried

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
you can touch D's pic also in my android port
do you think something bad happens, if you do so :rolleyes:
lol I don't play the Android version so I have no idea how the UI is set up compared to the PC version. That's why when anyone asks me directly for help on Android I defer to others that can.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
lol I don't play the Android version so I have no idea how the UI is set up compared to the PC version. That's why when anyone asks me directly for help on Android I defer to others that can.
well, as you can see, basically the same :cool:

Jun 16, 2018
I am having a problem with the sound In-Game on DMD namely there is none. I know it's not my PC audio settings because I'm getting the audio of the Bing tones from the Yes\No screens for Save Delete, Save Overwrite, and Quit Game. And the Music\Sound Volume In-Game Settings is turned all the way up.

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
I am having a problem with the sound In-Game on DMD namely there is none. I know it's not my PC audio settings because I'm getting the audio of the Bing tones from the Yes\No screens for Save Delete, Save Overwrite, and Quit Game. And the Music\Sound Volume In-Game Settings is turned all the way up.
Don't worry. There is no sound in the game.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
when release next update?
Current estimate is August timeframe for the next update, as the Developer is also working on a parallel game (per their Patreon page) which essentially forces this game development to move at a lower priority and pace. But, they've essentially stated that this game will eventually be completed, so we maintain patience for these stretched-out releases. Or try, at least.

To All:

Given the particular development status of this game, I would suggest someone consider adding "Next Release" information to the OP of this topic; perhaps with a slight bit of context on how it competes with Melody for attention, etc. These questions are asked often enough, it seems.

T-dog

Dec 22, 2017
For the new people who are just meeting D, hello welcome. And if you would like to join in trying to keep the story going DMD doesn't use a traditional patreon system but uses a "BUY ME A COFFEE" option, please donate as often as you can afford to.

dipp007

Jun 27, 2017
Honestly, I'm not sure if any explanation will do any good, so it's not going to matter what F and D tell Elena. She most likely won't believe it anyway. After what Elena saw, anything they say to try to convince her that nothing took place isn't even going to work. If you're familiar with the "Peanuts" cartoons, all Elena is going to hear is "wah wah wah.."

.19 drops in late August, so when it does, get your popcorn ready! lol
I know that. I wanted to say that how would D and F explain to Elena about there secret relationship. She would ask how could you (D) do it with your father? But As you said we all know Elena, may be she could take advantage of the situation which will open a FFM route. I am not sure how this will effect only Daughter route. Unfortunately We have to wait two months to know the fact. Oh! the wait is killing me.

thewhatever

Aug 5, 2017
Ok now I am hooked again , can't wait for 0.19, perhaps the very first anal try with D?
Oh and please stop the lesbian scenes, it's a time waste, we want more D and F love

R129K

Jun 17, 2017
There should be a THREAD about the REWARDS and how to get them ... :rolleyes:

How to get Rewards between Nudists Beach :O and Let's Take A Break .. :confused:

R129K

Jun 17, 2017
If you scroll to just below the posts on this page, there is a short list of DMD-related mini-threads. Below that short list, you'll see a horizontal list of other discussions including "Dating My Daughter". Click that to get the FULL list of DMD-related mini-threads.
One of those threads is : "Chapter 1 End Game Saves With Rewards".
The rest is up to you.
Thats the save files ... I have seen that before ...
I just want to know how to get some Rewards mentioned before, to play through

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes