gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Damn, that cliffhanger was great, exactly what I wanted out of that trip with Elena and D, to end that charade and start building the harem

probably next update won't be very good at sexual content since it will be about elena pissed at D and at MC, maybe she will tell D that she fucks MC as well and throws gasoline at the fire, next update will be heavy on drama, but it will be a necessary step for us to reach the good stuff

Reactions: bolenart

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Damn, that cliffhanger was great, exactly what I wanted out of that trip with Elena and D, to end that charade and start building the harem

probably next update won't be very good at sexual content since it will be about elena pissed at D and at MC, maybe she will tell D that she fucks MC as well and throws gasoline at the fire, next update will be heavy on drama, but it will be a necessary step for us to reach the good stuff
I think on the harem route, Elena might persuade D and F to a 3-way. Though on the D only route, I'm out of ideas. :)

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I think things will set easier at the D route, harem route will be probably something like this: Elena will get jealous of D and pissed at MC, D will be heartbroken at MC and pissed at Elena, and I don't expect things to get solved with Elena being the usual little minx at all, it will require probably a lot of talking between all three characters and it will take a while until they are ready for threesomes.

D route probably will be Elena finding the situation disgusting, will fight D and MC, but will probably understand after a while, maybe she won't even come back to MC's country, instead she will stay and keep fucking that old man, don't know about this cause no way I will leave my little minx behind, screw that, a father must teach his daughter how to share ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Reactions: Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I think things will set easier at the D route, harem route will be probably something like this: Elena will get jealous of D and pissed at MC, D will be heartbroken at MC and pissed at Elena, and I don't expect things to get solved with Elena being the usual little minx at all, it will require probably a lot of talking between all three characters and it will take a while until they are ready for threesomes.

D route probably will be Elena finding the situation disgusting, will fight D and MC, but will probably understand after a while, maybe she won't even come back to MC's country, instead she will stay and keep fucking that old man, don't know about this cause no way I will leave my little minx behind, screw that, a father must teach his daughter how to share ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
GMTA! :D

I was also considering the possibility that Elena would be pissed off, primarily because (on the harem route), Elena was starting to fall for F big time and even came real close to telling him that she loved him during the bathroom romp. Though, after catching the F and D in bed together, that threw things wayyyy outta whack. So now, jealousy will kick into high gear because Elena would have rather it been her in bed with F instead of D.. Also, remember back in chapter one where she saw F and D french kissing when he dropped her off at their motel? That's when Elena started really becoming suspicious of F and D's relationship. So, I'm thinking one of two things might happen..

1) Elena ends any possible relationship she had with F and possibly tells Rachel about this at some point (odds of this happening are very low ATM).

Or

2) Elena decides to help D and F only if she is allowed to participate in the "fun".

Either way, F and D have a LOT of ass kissing to do with Elena if they're going to continue on. Plus, there was the option of opening up a FFM route at some point (and this is probably the lead up to that)..

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Or

3) Elena takes stock of the situation. If she makes a scene and issues threats, she will soon be a discarded character in DMD because F and D will shun her. On the D-only route Elena would become an enemy. (I have to keep reminding the majority of players, presumably Harem-chasers, that the D-only route is the MAIN one at least while D is virgin. There is 0% chance of a 3-some either consensual or via blackmail).
Her best bet would be to quietly slip back to her own bed, and then semi-trick (at this point D is willing to share the F/D relationship secret with Elena) D into telling her what's what. Elena could point out all the favors she has done and is doing (Adam!) for F and D.
At the least, Elena wants to live with F and D in future. A threesome seems like a good scenario for her but there are other possibilities as well.
Right. She's been practically begging F to allow her to talk about their relationship and he's told her "no". This might be the one time that they have no choice but to start talking about it.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Elena will never be an enemy of D, no chance of that happening, especially at D route, she has no relationship with MC, if she had a reason to antagonize D it would be on the harem route

There is no way she will tell rachel either, at most she could slip the information unintentionally. To me there are only two ways this will play out, or there will be drama as I said until they reach a consensus, or Elena will keep that to herself and use it against the MC or D at some point, but I don't see her blackmailing either one of them, at D route her main interest will be D well being and she might antagonize MC a bit, but that's all

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Elena will never be an enemy of D, no chance of that happening, especially at D route, she has no relationship with MC, if she had a reason to antagonize D it would be on the harem route

There is no way she will tell rachel either, at most she could slip the information unintentionally. To me there are only two ways this will play out, or there will be drama as I said until they reach a consensus, or Elena will keep that to herself and use it against the MC or D at some point, but I don't see her blackmailing either one of them, at D route her main interest will be D well being and she might antagonize MC a bit, but that's all
On both routes (D only and harem), I've allowed Elena to help corrupt D. So, like in the two shower scenes we get (if you're allowing D to be corrupted by Elena) with D and Elena, she kind of pushes D a little to "let her freak flag fly" if you will. I know Elena would do just about anything to go further with D, so maybe in the routes I've chosen I might see a bit more of D's naughty side.

It would be interesting to see how .19 turns out if I played another game and not allow Elena to help.

So that's what I was basing my theory off of.. the fact that the walkthrough states opening a FFM path in later updates (if you wanted that, of course) and letting Elena get in a little play time with D. :)

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Yeah, they surely will if you keep those sharing routes open, but I don't see we jumping straight to that at the beggining of version 0.19, maybe version 0.20 we start to get something on that direction, I wouldn't expect it until at least version 0.21, but it depends on Mr Dots rhythm of storytelling, he never was very quick with D corruption process

Elena normally would do almost anything to make D more corrupt, but making her do things with her father surely wasn't on the list, even more if Elena is fucking the father, and she has feelings for him, I doubt she will simply forget all that because she wants to further D corruption, at least at a first moment, after that it will surely be a factor to bring everyone together at the same bed, Jennifer included

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Yeah, they surely will if you keep those sharing routes open, but I don't see we jumping straight to that at the beggining of version 0.19, maybe version 0.20 we start to get something on that direction, I wouldn't expect it until at least version 0.21, but it depends on Mr Dots rhythm of storytelling, he never was very quick with D corruption process
You're right about that. MrDots is taking his time building up to (and sorry about the pun, but I just couldn't think of any other way to put it) the climax. Which I don't mind, personally. That makes the game last a long longer and gives us something to think about and look forward to.

Elena normally would do almost anything to make D more corrupt, but making her do things with her father surely wasn't on the list, even more if Elena is fucking the father, and she has feelings for him, I doubt she will simply forget all that because she wants to further D corruption, at least at a first moment, after that it will surely be a factor to bring everyone together at the same bed, Jennifer included
Oh she certainly would do anything to have some alone time with D, that's for sure! I don't mind her teaching Jennifer, but honestly, I wasn't really impressed with her. I dunno.. something about her.. not because of her being naive, it's just her looks. She looks out of place to me. But Elena and D? Oh man.. I'd sell my soul to see that! :D

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
When a question is repeatedly asked, the most common ones being : "Help! Lucas assaults D on Day 13 and it's GAME-OVER! ; how to get F the severance package even after accepting Georgina ; Next update??
The first two questions each have a specific DMD-related mini-thread. There is a general thread on this site that gives ALL the latest updates. If you wish to start a mini-thread detailing how and why DMD is now on a quarterly update cycle--go for it!
I feel this could be more user-friendly, considering that this topic has hundreds of pages and seems a running discussion of latest releases.

1. This particular thread appears stickied and serves as an apparent running commentary on various aspects of the game as releases occur/are announced.
  2. I don't see an obvious General thread for people coming in to ask about latest release status - this appeared to be that thread.
  3. Release downloads are updated in the first post of this thread. Either referencing a "general" topic or offering a blurb about the next release seems natural to mention in the same context and location.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
How Elena handles the bombshell of D and F being in an sexual relationship is most likely to be the theme of the next update. Remember Elena found D and F in bed naked, she doesn't know they haven't had sex yet, unless she is on this thread.
Elena has a few choices:
1. Say nothing. Pretend it didn't happen and see what is really going on between D and F.
2. Use her knowledge to manipulate F.
3. Use her knowledge to manipulate D.
4. Confront F, as either a hurt paramour.
5. Confront D and use her info to enter insinuate herself into their relationship to try a three-way romance.

Reactions: Sycho

401Grem

May 14, 2017
She could caress them as they sleep, and upon waking, they think it's the other, then both realize it's Ellena.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes