Mar 7, 2018
Also i just wanted to say after my rants here before, if someone even saw them, theres great dmd fans here too, and my rants came a bit at the wrong "time" and was to generalized but i had built it up over a long time so, glad this thread exist anyway.

Reactions: Sycho and Les_Riggs

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
Melody is out in couple of days,as much as i like that game i'm still coming back to this one! Can't wait to see what will happen in next update. Maybe Elena will spy on F and D in the morning and get turned on by seeing them together,or maybe even masturbate in the doorway behind D's back,making sure that F sees her while D is giving him bj...end of august can't come sooner

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
Oh IRC i know of that haha, used to for a lot of gaming and "clans" if i remember correct...... for CS and Warcraft and stuff,.. Ok but thats great, I will have to check it out then, but have to download the program! :) Thanks for the info!
No worries. Alot of games have discords, and its a quick way to check up on updates/news and such, or just chat with other fans. Also, I do believe there may be a voice system as well, but I only use the text based part of the chat threads.

Mar 7, 2018
I mean, I've avoided it. lol I wouldn't even know how to use it tbh. I've never tried. Mind you, I don't have a mic hooked up on my PC either.
Thanks, lol, its just i truly detest voice chatting, and i don't have a mic either btw, but have some piano music mostly on, so don't want to suddenly hear loud screaming etc :D

Reactions: RustyV

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
Thanks, heh, its just i truly detest voice chatting, and i don't have a mic either btw, but have some piano music mostly on, so don't want to suddenly hear loud screaming etc :D
Oh, I see what you meant. Yeah, theres no sound unless you go looking for it. I've never heard anything on discord while playing music or anything.

Mar 7, 2018
Oh, I see what you meant. Yeah, theres no sound unless you go looking for it. I've never heard anything on discord while playing music or anything.
When i was maybe 15 and played world of warcraft, and they required us to be on a voice chat, and there's that delay so everyone speaks at the same time.. ugh... can't stand it.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
This will sound like a question from the techno-impaired (of which I am one), but what is the difference between Discord (Eris) and this type of forum?

Sorry but the Greek Diem-goddess Eris comes to mind every time I see the name Discord.

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
This will sound like a question from the techno-impaired (of which I am one), but what is the difference between Discord (Eris) and this type of forum?
Not a ton. To be specific, in a forum you create posts for threads. On discord you send messages on channels. It's more like texting with multiple people. It is basically IRC... which is essentially a chatroom.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes