RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Notice that MC, D and Elena have now played 3 private games together : at the girls' hotel in Chapter 1 ; at the spa in Chapter 2 ; at the countryside hotel in 0.18. Each "game" has grown increasingly erotic. The catalyst was ALWAYS Elena. With her involved, ALL fetishes become doable.
Very insightful.
I wonder if there will be any Elena induced hijinx in the next update or will this one be prep for uniting D+MC+Elena later on.
I think Elena will try to manipulate D with her discovery more than the MC mostly because this works easier with either a harem or D only route, and can be used to increase D corruption status.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
I'm just gonna leave this here.... Make sure you've got the sound on!

I guarantee both fans and detractors of this game will enjoy this :)

ETA this is , a prolific uhh, , in a film from .
PureTaboo is honestly one of the few studios that I can watch their films fully and not want to skip around. Same with a few of MissaX.

Mar 7, 2018
Also i just wanted to say after my rants here before, if someone even saw them, theres great dmd fans here too, and my rants came a bit at the wrong "time" and was to generalized but i had built it up over a long time so, glad this thread exist anyway.

Reactions: Sycho and Les_Riggs

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
Melody is out in couple of days,as much as i like that game i'm still coming back to this one! Can't wait to see what will happen in next update. Maybe Elena will spy on F and D in the morning and get turned on by seeing them together,or maybe even masturbate in the doorway behind D's back,making sure that F sees her while D is giving him bj...end of august can't come sooner

3.80 star(s) 322 Votes