Mar 7, 2018
Oh, I see what you meant. Yeah, theres no sound unless you go looking for it. I've never heard anything on discord while playing music or anything.
When i was maybe 15 and played world of warcraft, and they required us to be on a voice chat, and there's that delay so everyone speaks at the same time.. ugh... can't stand it.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
This will sound like a question from the techno-impaired (of which I am one), but what is the difference between Discord (Eris) and this type of forum?

Sorry but the Greek Diem-goddess Eris comes to mind every time I see the name Discord.

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
This will sound like a question from the techno-impaired (of which I am one), but what is the difference between Discord (Eris) and this type of forum?
Not a ton. To be specific, in a forum you create posts for threads. On discord you send messages on channels. It's more like texting with multiple people. It is basically IRC... which is essentially a chatroom.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Thanks for clearing that up for me.

I'm probably not loving enough for Discord. lol
I mean she did kinda start the entire Trojan War, but hey she did it lovingly.

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
Thanks for clearing that up for me.

I'm probably not loving enough for Discord. lol
I mean she did kinda start the entire Trojan War, but hey she did it lovingly.
The Judgement of Paris also led to the formation of Rome. The strife of apples throughout mythology... I mean, history...

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Exactly! For those games, it's almost as if one is a lab rat in a maze trying to get to the cheese and end up running into a dead end. Thankfully, (at least from the few games I've played and enjoyed), that was few and far between (with exception to one game that didn't make any sense at all, but will remain nameless).

I love a good story line with some twists and turns and DMD is by far (IMHO) once of the best, if not THE best story-wise. It's easy to get caught up in the moment with each new release that it makes you hunger for more and that's how they should be, I feel. If it has that kind of an impact on the player, that's what draws me in. The best scene (IMO) that expressed that kind of heartfelt feeling was when D was walking home from school when F called out to her. From that moment, I was feeling it emotionally... especially as a father who "lost" his daughter to a manipulative, conniving, vindictive bitch of a mother. BTDT..
Agree on that scene 1000%. The jump into his arms in tears to me as an emotional kick in the guts. Fabulous.

Reactions: cloudfw and Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Also i just wanted to say after my rants here before, if someone even saw them, theres great dmd fans here too, and my rants came a bit at the wrong "time" and was to generalized but i had built it up over a long time so, glad this thread exist anyway.
Nothing really inherently wrong with a good rant every now and then so long as it's kept civil (which you did), so kudos to you! :)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Agree on that scene 1000%. The jump into his arms in tears to me as an emotional kick in the guts. Fabulous.
I could not agree more. The very first time I saw that scene when she jumped into F's arms crying happy tears I got choked up. And that's not very easy to do. I'm not saying I'm dispassionate, far from it, I just didn't think a game could move me as much as it did. That's why I'm still a loyal fan to MrDots and to DMD. I just hope and pray that's the last time we'll see something like that again. lol

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I could not agree more. The very first time I saw that scene when she jumped into F's arms crying happy tears I got choked up. And that's not very easy to do. I'm not saying I'm dispassionate, far from it, I just didn't think a game could move me as much as it did. That's why I'm still a loyal fan to MrDots and to DMD. I just hope and pray that's the last time we'll see something like that again. lol
It's a good scene. I kinda found it odd though that they went back to the same routine after that, certainly the separation should have made their relationship closer. Instead the level up happens at the end of the update instead the scene they felt the closest and it's such a minor upgrade as well. That's when the structure feels like it's getting in the way of the story.

Also seems weird we haven't made any moves to prevent that from happening again. Makes Dad seem to ineffectual, should have gotten right on a plan to give the ex some (sexy) obedience training.

Reactions: RustyV and Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
It's a good scene. I kinda found it odd though that they went back to the same routine after that, certainly the separation should have made their relationship closer. Instead the level up happens at the end of the update instead the scene they felt the closest and it's such a minor upgrade as well. That's when the structure feels like it's getting in the way of the story.

Also seems weird we haven't made any moves to prevent that from happening again. Makes Dad seem to ineffectual, should have gotten right on a plan to give the ex some (sexy) obedience training.
True, and the way F handled it when he finally heard D's voice mail (at the end of chapter 1) seemed a little peculiar to me in that he acted defeated rather than defiant - like he wanted to throw in the towel (completely understandable considering the situation). Especially after he helped D gain some confidence in herself and courage during her two-week stay. If anything, that should have been a kick in the ass to put on the boxing gloves and duke it out to show D that if you want something, sometimes you have to fight for it. Sure, he finally did it, but he had to convince himself to do it.

Now that he's in D's country, he's got to do whatever he can to prevent Rachel from finding out that he's there. At least until he has what he needs to get D to leave with him.

Reactions: ltpika

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
I sincerely hope Rachel gets ran over by a semi, the semi reverses and drives over her again. Okay, maybe that was too much.

Just once is good.

U

User_130505

According to the blog, 19 will be out by the end of July.

Here is the blog post announcing it. So any day now the fapping can begin again.

Unless I am misreading it.

Mar 7, 2018
According to the blog, 19 will be out by the end of July.

Here is the blog post announcing it. So any day now the fapping can begin again.
Not true at all, it says there will be NEWS about the update at end of July, not the update then.

"Stay tuned here at mrdotsgames.com for news and information about the release date for DMD v19, which will be posted up at the end of July."

U

User_130505

ok, That kind of sucks.
I guess I can cancel the hookers and whoopie cushions for the release party.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I sincerely hope Rachel gets ran over by a semi, the semi reverses and drives over her again. Okay, maybe that was too much.

Just once is good.
What a waste! She can be used produce some more top quality daughters for you and D to fuck during your twilight years! :winkytongue:

I still think she's just such a nasty piece of work because she wants to push you until you spank her and put a collar on her, fulfilling her sickest desires. It would help make Daddy a bit better if he had to man up a little bit and push back. I'm sure Elena can help with that.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes