a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Couldn't agree with you more there, if you mean them all separately, haha, I'm not into harem stuff personally, although I do play all content just out of respect for the devs for putting up all the work and effort :)
I see this game going "harem" and it looks like they will live down by the beach that they went on vacation to with MC and maybe even Georgina getting jobs at Jenn uncle's work place.

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Just read the Changelog on a whim. So you DID intend for it to look like the Back to the Future town! After no one said anything about it and they moved on, I started to think it was just a coincidence.

Reactions: Bloronx

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Couldn't agree with you more there, if you mean them all separately, haha, I'm not into harem stuff personally, although I do play all content just out of respect for the devs for putting up all the work and effort :)
Then you choose the wrong game for your signature and avatar.Milfy City is definitely a harem game.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@armion82 The reason why I say that this isn't a harem game, at least not yet, is because so far you've had very little options in that regard, but in future options, maybe the dev will make it an option to call things off with any of the NPCs and pursue the one you really want, whoever that may be, you know, a loyal route? I'd be disappointed if that wasn't implemented into the game.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
So we are just going to slap a loli tag on anything we think looks young? Loli means small child build with flat chest and is identified as being under 18 somewhere in the text. Jennifer and Elena are both said to be 18 and elena in particular even has a job.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So we are just going to slap a loli tag on anything we think looks young? Loli means small child build with flat chest and is identified as being under 18 somewhere in the text. Jennifer and Elena are both said to be 18 and elena in particular even has a job.
In anime, we can often see young female characters that are ridiculously adorable and cute. These are lolis. Lolis arent just little girls. They can also be fully grown women with the appearance or attitude/menatlity/personality of a child.
For this web site loli = "They can also be fully grown women with the appearance or attitude/menatlity/personality of a child."

Reactions: Eerie Entity

MobiusXTR

Jun 8, 2018
I think Cassandra, who was introduced in Chpt. 2 that F is working for and who is openly bisexual, was introduced by the Dev's in order to make D feel more comfortable with her budding relationship with Elena, or any other female character, for those on the MFF path. The same method was used in Chapter 1 when Graham and Olivia were introduced to get D more comfortable with her relationship with F.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This websites rule on loli is photo realistic children
Rule 7.
If a game contains sexual contact with character(s) who show no sign of puberty (ie prepubescent) then the game should not be shared. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member

Reactions: Ed B

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I think Cassandra, who was introduced in Chpt. 2 that F is working for and who is openly bisexual, was introduced by the Dev's in order to make D feel more comfortable with her budding relationship with Elena, or any other female character, for those on the MFF path. The same method was used in Chapter 1 when Graham and Olivia were introduced to get D more comfortable with her relationship with F.
I wouldn't go reading too far into that, because D being interested in girl-on-girl stuff can be completely avoided, but her relationship with the father cannot be, her relationship with the father is the whole point in the game, that's why the father-daughter couple at the beach was significant, Cassandra however isn't.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016

Could a mod take a look at this and fix it please.
@Bloo @TCMS @Ryahn @Sam
Can you use report in future, it's far more effective than tagging random people, some of which are no longer active, and another who is currently away.

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
May I ask when would the next update be out, I am hoping soon. Think you need to update the website as it's sorta a lie.
DMD is a work in progress, which means is not finished yet. We release monthly updates that you can get here.
It's been like three months and Yas I am aware of your other game.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes