a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
May I ask when would the next update be out, I am hoping soon. Think you need to update the website as it's sorta a lie.
DMD is a work in progress, which means is not finished yet. We release monthly updates that you can get here.
It's been like three months and Yas I am aware of your other game.
That is old info and since patreon cracked down on incest he had to stop making monthly updates and now its every 3 months for DMD.
Melody gets 2 months then DMD gets 1 month then back to Melody for 2 months then 1 month for DMD.

Reactions: DarkFanel

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
@armion82 The reason why I say that this isn't a harem game, at least not yet, is because so far you've had very little options in that regard, but in future options, maybe the dev will make it an option to call things off with any of the NPCs and pursue the one you really want, whoever that may be, you know, a loyal route? I'd be disappointed if that wasn't implemented into the game.
Knowing his other games you can be sure we will get harem.
For this web site Loli mean any girl of 18 or over who looks much younger.

Jennifer fits this tag. (Elena also fits this tag.)
You know the best loli?Tanya from Youjo Senki
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 7, 2018
Mar 7, 2018
Knowing his other games you can be sure we will get harem.

You know the best loli?Tanya from Youjo Senki
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The more I play of Milfy City, the more I dislike it, its actually just a sex scene after sex scene game, with very mediocre story and writings. The animations and renders are incredible, really the best animations in any game, but beside that, its not good at all, in my opinion. I actually like Melody even alot more now that I played that game, and saw even more how important romantics and story is for me to enjoy these games(DMD is the best, for me, of course no question!)

My Top 3 List: 1. DMD by far 2. My Sweet Neighbors 3. Melody

Reactions: DarkFanel

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
The more I play of Milfy City, the more I dislike it, its actually just a sex scene after sex scene game, with very mediocre story and writings. The animations and renders are incredible, really the best animations in any game, but beside that, its not good at all, in my opinion. I actually like Melody even alot more now that I played that game, and saw even more how important romantics and story is for me to enjoy these games(DMD is the best, for me, of course no question!)

My Top 3 List: 1. DMD by far 2. My Sweet Neighbors 3. Melody
Try Life with Mary,Parental Love,Acting Lessons,Milf's Tale,Babysitter,Freeloading Family,A Wife and Mother,all DoD games,including DoDana.
I wonder which one will be the first game out this month.
Melody,Babysitter or MSN?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks, PL, DoD, and someothers there i already played, and i have most of those on my "to try out" list already. What are your top 3 games?
This is not the place to discuss other games.

Go here

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
sisterly lust has incest too (player needs to enable it), living with mia (aka summer with mia) has sex with bitchy sister (if player chooses her to be sister) and bit with mommy (again player's decision) and daughter for dessert has sex with daughter (needs to change relationships) although it takes quite a while before it happens.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Rule 7.
If a game contains sexual contact with character(s) who show no sign of puberty (ie prepubescent) then the game should not be shared. 2D and 'unrealistic' depictions are generally looked upon more favorably. As this involves some discretion, if you are unsure ask a Staff Member
Rule 2.
Always Double-Tap.
slice_zombieland_jesse_eisenberg_double-tap_t_shirt_01.jpg

Les_Riggs

Oct 19, 2017
How much content is there in this? I hate starting games and it takes only an hour to finish it.
In a word: HEAPS!

They've been working on this game since September 2016, and have released 18 Days (updates) of the game.
Some have said that they've taken several days to go through everything and all the paths (presuming you don't just skip through the text and read this visual novel properly).

And it's been well worth the journey.
Hope that helps.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How much content is there in this? I hate starting games and it takes only an hour to finish it.
Many hours of play, depends on if you start from the 1st chapter or the 2nd chapter.
Starting from the 1st chapter you have about 30 hours of play as long as you read everything but there are many routes to go, starting from chapter 2 then its about 8 hours of play.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
finishing current chapters takes several hrs or days depending how actively you play.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes