Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
What a waste! She can be used produce some more top quality daughters for you and D to fuck during your twilight years! :winkytongue:

I still think she's just such a nasty piece of work because she wants to push you until you spank her and put a collar on her, fulfilling her sickest desires. It would help make Daddy a bit better if he had to man up a little bit and push back. I'm sure Elena can help with that.
I think D was an exception, chances are you'd get daughters like Rachel.

Aug 5, 2017
hello to eveyone
i cant remember until which version i played

last i played daughters friend catched them sleeping naked.
can u tell me which version it was?

JakabP

Aug 26, 2017
hello to eveyone
i cant remember until which version i played

last i played daughters friend catched them sleeping naked.
can u tell me which version it was?
mrdots wrote on his site:
"Stay tuned here at mrdotsgames.com for news and information about the release date for DMD v19, which will be posted up at the end of July."

Mar 7, 2018
That's the most current one. Join the waiting game with the rest of us.
It's a bit funny how many were fooled by Mrdots post there, thinking it meant the game comes out in July, not that its news! I even got jumped for saying it would come out late August(before i saw that post) and thought they were right, really got my hopes up there....

It is a little bit strange of him to make a post about that he's soon going to post news tho! :closedeyesmile:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
It's very likely Mr.Dots knows how loyal his DMD fan base is to the game he (and his team) created, and how much we are all awaiting the release of the next update(.19).
Announcing about an official announcement is a way to let us know there will be the lauded .19 coming out very soon.
I wish he could reverse the 2:1 Melody/DMD ratio. Again Patreon can suck it and die.

Hopefully we'll get a few new D pics with the announcement!

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I already gave 20 in coffee fund for chapter 1 and when chapter 2 is done I will give another 20, same for chapter 3.

If the game stays the way its going then when chapter 3 is done I will bump up to a total of 100 in coffee fund for this great game.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
@RustyV lol I kind of doubt they two girls would have a side-thing, but who knows... D has grown in her sexuality a lot over the course of the game. I just find it hard to believe she would do it without Fs approval. She seems super dedicated and loyal to the MC.

And yeah, definitely think they will all live togethor at some point, regardless of the route. Elena wants out of that country/home, and she seems to get what she wants in one capacity or another.
Haha, I for one would leave Elena in her country as I take off with D, there's just something about Elena that I'm not fond of at all, I mean the personality, she's bad influence on D. And nope, Elena ain't having D sexually, not as long as I have anything to say about it at any rate, haha, I don't share my girl, not even with another girl, haha :p
Unofrtunately I don't think it's gonna be an option to leave Elena behind, haha. But it can also be rather awkward with Elena around, especially after she sort of saw the situation with D and F, haha xD

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Hi! :winkytongue: good to see you here, but i don't agree with you here at all, love Elena, but to each their own, to get options to choose is always good for people! I for example wish i could have skipped that whole Olivia scene/thing that was quite long, so yea, options / choices is always great to have! :D
Well, Elena does come off extremely slutty, she constantly wants MC's dick, even their dates are to get his dick and not much else, and before MC there was Lucas she was with before Lucas tried to get with D, haha, that's why she's not too much into my liking. Plus I don't need Elena trying to influence D at all when it comes to sex stuff, let D figure all that out with F, I mean after all, Elena has no business meddling with none of that, she's not part of the relationship :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Hi! :winkytongue: good to see you here, but i don't agree with you here at all, love Elena, but to each their own, to get options to choose is always good for people! I for example wish i could have skipped that whole Olivia scene/thing that was quite long, so yea, options / choices is always great to have! :D
Plus she better stay off trying to get down with D herself, she's mine, D isn't hers to have :p

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well, Elena does come off extremely slutty, she constantly wants MC's dick, even their dates are to get his dick and not much else, and before MC there was Lucas she was with before Lucas tried to get with D, haha, that's why she's not too much into my liking. Plus I don't need Elena trying to influence D at all when it comes to sex stuff, let D figure all that out with F, I mean after all, Elena has no business meddling with none of that, she's not part of the relationship :p
Elena wants someone to take care of her and if F does so she will stop being the slut.
She never had anyone to really love her and she is looking for love.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Elena wants someone to take care of her and if F does so she will stop being the slut.
She never had anyone to really love her and she is looking for love.
Hmm, you do have a point there and partly I agree. But you don't have to spread your legs to have someone care for you, you get better results other ways, slutty most often gets treated as such; slutty.
I don't have any problems with her per say, but slutty has always been a bit of a turn-off for me, just doesn't budge. Nothing wrong with being sexual and erotic, just don't be a dick-chaser, is all I'm saying :p

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hmm, you do have a point there and partly I agree. But you don't have to spread your legs to have someone care for you, you get better results other ways, slutty most often gets treated as such; slutty.
I don't have any problems with her per say, but slutty has always been a bit of a turn-off for me, just doesn't budge. Nothing wrong with being sexual and erotic, just don't be a dick-chaser, is all I'm saying :p
Her mother died when she was to young and had no one to tell her that.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Her mother died when she was to young and had no one to tell her that.
Hehe, once again good argument there. Yeah, she needs guidance. Probably best way to start that is by MC not taking up on her offer for "fun time" but still taking care of her genuinely. Hmm, well she is also looking for real love, that's something I can't give, at least not in romantic way but more on platonic way, haha.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hehe, once again good argument there. Yeah, she needs guidance. Probably best way to start that is by MC not taking up on her offer for "fun time" but still taking care of her genuinely. Hmm, well she is also looking for real love, that's something I can't give, at least not in romantic way but more on platonic way, haha.
For me I hope we get a love route for all 3 teen girls plus Georgina.

blablabla666

Jul 14, 2018
finished it now, what a great game! sadly dodged georgina for the money in chapter 2 but couldnt resist elena to let of some steam while guiding the daughter further, hoping it doesnt backfire in the future and we will get some good tripple time and maybe add the barista girl later into the mix.

think i try a second playthrough with pure daugther later on, but its so much teasing for the mc in the beginning

hopefully we get some great content in the next weeks, cant wait for some more adventures! :)

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes