Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
did this game get abandoned?
This game will get an update near the end of august most likely. the Dev does 2 updates of his game Melody found here and then 1 update for this game. You can thank Patreon for the odd time table.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
aka not yet.
I don't see G being shared with or another man (ntr) in her life in DMD.
She may get F and D together with her in a 3some but that is all that may happen but not another man.

Hakzen

Jun 4, 2018
Can't wait for the next update, love this game !

Could you guys make a list of your favorite games in the meantime ? Would be great, I'm new to this kind of game, only played DMD and Melody.

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
I've noticed that MrDots loves adding DMD references to Melody whenever it's the month before a new one comes out. This time he seems to have added Georgina as a background cameo in one of the restaurants the MC from Melody visits with one of his potential love interests; she even wears her favorite red dress. :biggrin:

screenshot1597.png screenshot0062.png

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
I don't see G being shared with or another man (ntr) in her life in DMD.
She may get F and D together with her in a 3some but that is all that may happen but not another man.
Who needs a man for that, I only mention the puppy in the park scene :happyblush

Joshua eager

Apr 1, 2018
I'm sorry but i'm new to this game so here is my question...is DMD chapt 2 is a continuation to DMD 1??do i have to download both chapt or just DMD 2??

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes