RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Agreed a cliffhanger is inevitable and a good thing for the fans.
Could D's country gal outfit be alluding to her getting her cherry popped cowgirl position? lol

And might I once again add FUCK PATREON!!!

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
First i want to say, i love this typ of Game, Romantic Relationship and not just have Sex anytime.
The Girls looks amazing, the Story is wonderfull and i must Play this Game many times.
But, i hate this Strangers. The Photographic Guy asks two Girls in a Coffee Shop (The Boss from Jenn is nowhere)
after many Pictures he ask for Nude and both Girls have no Brain?
I think that in this Game are to much from this Assholes.

(Oh i see a Girl in Bikini, i go to her and grobe her Breasts, oh nobody helps her, so we can fuck her.)
On a Beach, nobody is there just Dad and his Daughter + Strangers and Douchbags.
But that is just my thinking.

Anywhere, great Game.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
But there MUST be a cliff hanger! How else to prolong the hype for 3 months? DMD 0.17 went so far as to have a FAKE cliff hanger--F and D just eloping and trying to live undercover--that wasn't "fixed" until 23 days before 0.18 dropped.
At least 0.18 had a very legit cliff hanger. But fake or legit, 0.19 is surely destined to contain at least one more cliff hanger.
I like cliff hangers! Keeps this thread going and going and going...
I agree - I think given the longer release dates that cliff hangers are a healthy way to keep thoughts on the game. Resolving everything each release leads to: “Now where were we last release again.”

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
First i want to say, i love this typ of Game, Romantic Relationship and not just have Sex anytime.
The Girls looks amazing, the Story is wonderfull and i must Play this Game many times.
But, i hate this Strangers. The Photographic Guy asks two Girls in a Coffee Shop (The Boss from Jenn is nowhere)
after many Pictures he ask for Nude and both Girls have no Brain?
I think that in this Game are to much from this Assholes.

(Oh i see a Girl in Bikini, i go to her and grobe her Breasts, oh nobody helps her, so we can fuck her.)
On a Beach, nobody is there just Dad and his Daughter + Strangers and Douchbags.
But that is just my thinking.

Anywhere, great Game.
I agree those extra “antagonist” characters are weak. Luckily, the Melody minor antagonists are a little better.

Reactions: qwerty76423578

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
When will the puppy appear? which day?
It appeared on day 16, 17 (don't remember) when MC was with D in the park. Nothing happened except she said she wants a puppy too (dont even remember the exact statement). Speculations are this was a hint for K9 fetish. Beastiality is stated as optional fetish on MrDots HP for this game, so the chances are good we will see something (optional). But you will wait for that a loooong time, I think the corruption level of D must be on max or close to it.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It appeared on day 16, 17 (don't remember) when MC was with D in the park. Nothing happened except she said she wants a puppy too (dont even remember the exact statement). Speculations are this was a hint for K9 fetish. Beastiality is stated as optional fetish on MrDots HP for this game, so the chances are good we will see something (optional). But you will wait for that a loooong time, I think the corruption level of D must be on max or close to it.
My guess -we will see it in DmD 0.35 :)

Reactions: RustyV

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Looks like she won't do the confrontation thing this update- at least not 'till a possible cliffhanger.

Most likely minxing a way to get them all in bed together.
Interesting idea. Never thought of Elena revealing catching D and her father in bed as this update's cliffhanger.

SkiddyBop

Apr 25, 2018
Does anyone else know another game (which is good) where the characters refer to you as Daddy? I would appreciate hearing of them

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes