deejay-kris

Jan 27, 2018
That would be dope. Can I play that version into the current version of chap 2?
Yes, you can! :) If i remember some of the achievements are still on the "Patreon-Style" but the game not. I still don't know where to upload that. If someone have an idea where i can upload 3,55 GB?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Does anyone else know another game (which is good) where the characters refer to you as Daddy? I would appreciate hearing of them
, , , , , (formerly known as My Lovely Daughter), , and . Just to name a few..

Reactions: NebulaX and shadoor

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Yes, you can! :) If i remember some of the achievements are still on the "Patreon-Style" but the game not. I still don't know where to upload that. If someone have an idea where i can upload 3,55 GB?
You could try or . With Jumpshare, there is a file size limit (250MB per file), but you can break the file down into smaller parts.

Zordamel

Aug 22, 2017
You can upload that on Mega.nz
Meanwhile, Im gonna try the same

Zordamel

Aug 22, 2017
hello do you know where we can find the dialogue file of the game? I would like to translate it for those who do not speak English
First of all you're gonna need this tool to extract the game's files:

After you've extracted the downloaded file and placed the "UnRen.bat" file in the DmD's Main Directory (Where the .exe is), you open "UnRen.bat", press 1 (Extract RPA packages) and wait until the program says "Finished!", then return to the main menu by pressing 1, and now press 2 to decompile the rpyc files (The files that contain the game's script). After you've done that you need to open the game ("DMD.CH2.exe") and close it. Then you can edit the game's script by opening the "day...rpy" files with any text editor program (I suggest you Notepad++). After changing the script DELETE THE .rpyc FILES and you are done.

(Sorry if I couldn't make you understand, I tried to explain it as good as I could)

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

suiz

May 3, 2018
So just finished chapter 1 and really liked it!

The game is a bit slow to me, I usually don't play these romance-themed games, but for some reason I can't stop following the story.

Also the grand finale at the end of chapter 1 was awesome :D

Is chapter 2 actually complete though?

Zordamel

Aug 22, 2017
So just finished chapter 1 and really liked it!

The game is a bit slow to me, I usually don't play these romance-themed games, but for some reason I can't stop following the story.

Also the grand finale at the end of chapter 1 was awesome :D

Is chapter 2 actually complete though?
Unfortunately it is not... And the updates are too slow (1 Update per 3 Months), but the next update is going to be on August 26th

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I love this Game every Time ive Play.
The End of CH2 makes me so horny, Elena knew it now and i hope the MC can share his bed now with oth Girls or Three with Jenn, thats awsome... cant wait for next Update.
I need to support this Game ^^

Reactions: fbass

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
And yea, now we want Jen to also come with them and sleep with D, Elena and Jen, oh that's the dream :D Lovely new stuff to come in this Chapter for sure!
Unfortunately having a D+Elena+Jennifer orgy will have to wait until they escape Dounutstan and return to F's country.
Unless Jennifer does a cameo visit. She and her family could be on vacation in the Back to the Future town and she runs into Elena and darling D. Wild speculation.
Would be interesting if Melody was playing in one of the clubs in D's hometown.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Here you can find to support :D and Yes, what a nice ending to last Update but it was not the end of chapter 2 ;) We are still on that Chapter and new update on 26th August!

And yea, now we want Jen to also come with them and sleep with D, Elena and Jen, oh that's the dream :D Lovely new stuff to come in this Chapter for sure!
My Boyfriend has make the Support on his Patreon, hope we get the Answer from the PM soon, to get the Pass.

Its just Bad sometimes in CH1, you cant get Georgina and Elena at the First Visit, i hate Decisions between two beautifull ladys.
And i miss Elena at the Beach :/

Reactions: fbass
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes