Draven X 23

Mar 29, 2018
I like Georgina. She is the perfect choice if it wasn't a game. She looks like the typical hot 28 year old instagram model.

The other girls are nice. They each kinda remind me of a different ex from my younger days. I feel bad for Jen. MC cock is like 1/5 he size lol.

Random thoughts:
- The mother is fucking Frank
- The bully will need a good fucking
- MC won't be getting his daughter home by the end of this chapter

Reactions: Cybernetics

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
I like Georgina. She is the perfect choice if it wasn't a game. She looks like the typical hot 28 year old instagram model.

The other girls are nice. They each kinda remind me of a different ex from my younger days. I feel bad for Jen. MC cock is like 1/5 he size lol.

Random thoughts:
I agree with most of this. The only thing I don't agree on is MC not getting daughter home by the end of the chapter. I feel, like Chapter 1, it will end with a change in location. That could be either them getting home or them moving to where they went on vacation. Opinion though, so we shall see.

Reactions: Draven X 23

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Random thoughts:
They must get back before the end of ch.2.Otherwise we won't see any action with Georgina,Jennifer or Margo:(

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Maybe Rachel get fucked by the Mc (for the Good old Days) xD
I think the same like CH1 in the end of the Middle, the MC goes with D and Elena to her Home or a new Location, maybe with Jennifer/Georgina/Cassandra.
I just can Hope, we get many more Chapters, i would not like that the Game ends after CH2.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
No problem! And I agree, what a cliffhanger ending, kind of mean of the devs since we have to wait 3 months for a update... in TV-shows its only 1 week usually when they do that...
Yeah, but if everything goes according to plan, we only have to wait less than a month now. :) Can't wait to see what Elena will do next. Maybe it will depend on our choices throughout the game.

Mar 7, 2018
Yeah, but if everything goes according to plan, we only have to wait less than a month now. :) Can't wait to see what Elena will do next. Maybe it will depend on our choices throughout the game.
Probably, there's lots of choices, in my playthrough i hope i made the right ones so they can just have fun together and Elena is not angry or anything and that would be unlike her, i think she will like the situation and also she has been really suspicious so i think deep down she knew almost what was going on :D

Reactions: RustyV and E.l.l.0

Draven X 23

Mar 29, 2018
They must get back before the end of ch.2.Otherwise we won't see any action with Georgina,Jennifer or Margo:(
I said he won't get his daughter home. I did not say he wouldn't get home. I think Chapter 3 she will be there but if he gets her home by end of 2 then it seems like the game has no more story to tell.

Draven X 23

Mar 29, 2018
No problem! And I agree, what a cliffhanger ending, kind of mean of the devs since we have to wait 3 months for a update... in TV-shows its only 1 week usually when they do that...
Usually most TV shows save the cliffhanger for mid season or the end. Make you wait and lots of speculation.

Personally I am mad at the daughter. Her dumbass only had to go like 20 feet to get to her bed but she falls asleep naked in the wrong bed. Even after she was told to go back.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes