Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thanks, but btw why i need just for the payout so much change?
If you get the smaller severance package, there will come a time when the extra money is needed but you won't be able to do anything because you'll be low on funds (for example, joining Cassandra's studio). If you get the larger severance package, you won't need to worry about a thing.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
No i just think, after i got the full payout and change the Relationship back to Yes, why i need to change Elena etc. or is here more Extras with that included? Meh i miss now the Fu Scene with Georgina at the Beginning :(

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Okay got it, thanks.
Is there so many Difference between Elena Friendship or Romance?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
No i just think, after i got the full payout and change the Relationship back to Yes, why i need to change Elena etc. or is here more Extras with that included? Meh i miss now the Fu Scene with Georgina at the Beginning :(
Oh, well, you don't necessarily have to change the relationships back to "yes" if you don't want to, though there may be scenes you'll miss if you don't.

What I've done in my game is played two different paths; D only and harem. It's the harem route that will net you the smaller severance package when MC quits his job unless you change the relationships accordingly as I've suggested in my walkthrough. So it all depends on how you want to progress with the other gals later on (if at all).

Reactions: RustyV

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
HmHm, if i also just go the D Route and change the Relationships from anybody i got all Scenes?
I miss many from the Galery in CH1 and i dont know ho to get it like "My new Mom" or "BFF"

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
HmHm, if i also just go the D Route and change the Relationships from anybody i got all Scenes?
I miss many from the Galery in CH1 and i dont know ho to get it like "My new Mom" or "BFF"
Technically, you should get all the scenes on the harem route that you won't get on the D only route by leaving the relationships on. Right now, the only difference changing relationships makes are the severance package you receive after quitting (dependent solely on with whom you talk to; Maria or Martin), doctor's note for D and the 69/bonus anal play scene.

As far as the rewards you're missing, it's been some time since I've played chapter 1, so I don't recall how I obtained them. Could be the harem route though considering who are in the images with D.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
The workaround I showed you was not just for the payout. It also shows you how to maintain the harem route, but still not miss any other scenes.
Something like that will probably need additions in future updates.
Yep, that's a good possibility, too and if that occurs, my silly ass will get right on it. :)

Reactions: virtuvoid

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Last Time (about 7 Hours ago) i startet the Harem Route in CH1, but i got nothing new from the Extra Gallery and idk with the only D Route i get these Scene.

So in this Walkthrough ive read "Elene waits for Dad" but what Day is that? xD

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Last Time (about 7 Hours ago) i startet the Harem Route in CH1, but i got nothing new from the Extra Gallery and idk with the only D Route i get these Scene.

So in this Walkthrough ive read "Elene waits for Dad" but what Day is that? XD
That would be in chapter 2 when Elena is waiting on her father to get home from work (he's running a little late for dinner. He also didn't pick Elena up from school either). :)

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
That would be in chapter 2 when Elena is waiting on her father to get home from work (he's running a little late for dinner. He also didn't pick Elena up from school either). :)
Is that the Day if the Doc the leg from Elena touched?

Reactions: Sycho

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Okay, i test it, i hope i dont see any Fu Scene without the MC or groping from this ugly Doc

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
How i make the Spoiler? xD
So in that case, i dont use the Relationship switch..
I can Puke everytime, same was in Big Brother with Eric and Alice grrr..

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
How i make the Spoiler? XD
LMAO Just use the opening and closing spoiler tags between the text, like so..
[ SPOILER ]text here[/ SPOILER] (no spaces).

Reactions: Neko-Hime

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
How i make the Spoiler? XD
Or easier yet, at the top of the Reply window is a bunch of symbols. Click on the '+' sign and not only can you make a spoiler, you can name it too!

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes