Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
LMAO Just use the opening and closing spoiler tags between the text, like so..
[ SPOILER ]text here[/ SPOILER] (no spaces).
Hehe thanks, my Teacher is sleeping so i cant get ask him xD

so btw, is it real that in CH1 and 2 no Sound is available? i still hear the Save Overwrite Sound, but nothing more.
In the Options is a Sound Config so just for decoration or?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hehe thanks, my Teacher is sleeping so i cant get ask him XD

so btw, is it real that in CH1 and 2 no Sound is available? i still hear the Save Overwrite Sound, but nothing more.
In the Options is a Sound Config so just for decoration or?
There's no sound at all throughout the game. MrDots may introduce that at some point since he's doing that now with Melody. But that's just a guess.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Or easier yet, at the top of the Reply window is a bunch of symbols. Click on the '+' sign and not only can you make a spoiler, you can name it too!
You can do the same as well without having use the "+".

[ SPOILER = "title here" ]Some silly spoiler here[/ SPOILER ]. Does the same thing, so whichever you're comfortable with. :)

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Its kinda boring just read the Text without any Background Music or Sounds.
Hope in the Future MrDots makes a footstep forward and implement Music.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Its kinda boring just read the Text without any Background Music or Sounds.
Hope in the Future MrDots makes a footstep forward and implement Music.
I would imagine he may, though I've not heard anything official. For background music, I'll either play what I have in my MP3 folder or strictly stick to Dimmu Borgir's "Rite of Passage" from their latest Eonian CD. :)

YMMV..

Reactions: AngelOfDeath

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
I would imagine he may, though I've not heard anything official. For background music, I'll either play what I have in my MP3 folder or strictly stick to Dimmu Borgir's "Rite of Passage" from their latest Eonian CD. :)

YMMV..
Yes! I have a different opinion. “Rite of Passage” makes me feel MC might actually be character from White Wolf’s Vampire the Masquerade, just biding his time to convert his sweet daughter. Now that would be an unexpected plot twist.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
This game will get an update near the end of august most likely. the Dev does 2 updates of his game Melody found here and then 1 update for this game. You can thank Patreon for the odd time table.
DMD is a far superior game then Melody, in part, thanks to the Elena character. IMHO.

Reactions: Seriosha and hillus

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Yes! I have a different opinion. “Rite of Passage” makes me feel MC might actually be character from White Wolf’s Vampire the Masquerade, just biding his time to convert his sweet daughter. Now that would be an unexpected plot twist.
I was listening to Rite of Passage while playing DoD a while back and I was amazed at how well the song fit the scene before me.

Reactions: TomberryDude

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Where is it, ie. Day/scene, where you get the option to teach your daughter self defense...or do you ?
You'd have to decline Martin's offer to take care of Lucas for you and instead file a police report. During which you'd ask the officer to sign D up for self-defense classes with Margo.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Yeah, but if everything goes according to plan, we only have to wait less than a month now. :) Can't wait to see what Elena will do next. Maybe it will depend on our choices throughout the game.
I didn't see the announcement: What is Mr dots saying? End of August?

IceSodaFreak

May 31, 2018
From what I have played so far of this game, I really like it a lot. It has an interesting game mechanic that I think should have been put to use in games like these.

Elinan

Jul 28, 2018
This game is awesome! I Started it and played 10 hours straight. At day 10 atm. Is this game finished long ago or is it still updating regularly?

Reactions: Les_Riggs
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes