Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
This game is awesome! I Started it and played 10 hours straight. At day 10 atm. Is this game finished long ago or is it still updating regularly?
Still being updated quarterly with the next update coming toward the end of this month.

Reactions: Les_Riggs

Brojgh

Apr 10, 2018
On day 16 you can choose between some dresses to buy.
The Walkthrough suggests to choose Dress F. But i only do have A,B and C.
Did i miss something?

pitruchio

Jun 17, 2017
I remember well the first time I played DMD. This game stood out against the background of the others something special, something unique, I was waiting for the release of the new version. Well I remember these countdown's counters. It's no secret that the game inspired several independent game makers to create games based on the DMD storyline. They reported openly that DMD was the inspiration for 'em. But after the famous decision of Patreon, everything changed. I don't even know for what reason, but the game immediately became secondary, you don't expect its output, you rather expect it, but on the residual principle. There may be a reason in the division into chapters or the fact that there are problems in compatibility with previous saves. I don't know, but the game is no longer a favorite, the most interesting, as for the author too.

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
Very nice, bro!

Before anyone start asking "Where did that come from?", this image is fan-art. NOT directly part of DMD.
Yes Apologies. I've added a note about it being fan art. For more, visit the DMD fan art thread

Reactions: virtuvoid

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
So guys a few questions
what does renpy stand for
and
had any of you played spaced out and if so what is it like

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Wasn't there a download posted on this thread at one time to get all of the end of Ch.1 bonus renders?
It's been a while so I may be incorrect.
I know I got the whole set somehow.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
its continuation from ch2... and only a few people belive that there will be ch3.. so ch2 with like a lot of updates might be the end of the game
I think that a ch.3 is part of the DMD plan.
If not then why have the corruption meter for D? It seems as if Ch.2 will be used to max out D's corruption and then Ch.3 will be D exploring gradually kinky sexual acts. I fully expect to see D stripping on a stage in public at least one time before this game is completed.

Reactions: asgardtipar2

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
True, a game as good as DMD with such a loyal fan base deserves a finale which is worthy of the story.
More like Newhart and less like Seinfeld. lol

Reactions: virtuvoid
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes