Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Am I the only one who thinks Elena is way hotter than D? :)
Not at all, i think Elena is a Sexy Petite Girl, same as Jennifer.
The D is still Sexy, Big Boobs, nice Body but to Shy in many Situations.
My Boyfriend likes her, but every Men likes Boobs, i think ^^

Reactions: Draven X 23
Mar 7, 2018
I like small ones!! Or almost none of them so I am different :) and Love Jen and Elena, the most! D is nice and I like her, but think she's a bit too "stupid" or w/e, Jen and Elena those 2 got some great personalities, and they're super cute and sexy too.

Reactions: suiz

suiz

May 3, 2018
I disagree, I'm a guy and I prefer petite girls with small boobs, and yes, Jen is nice too, but I think I prefer Elena because of her personality and attitude :)

The main reason D puts me off a little is the huge boobs, and some times her ass is a little much as well, in some outfits it looks real nice, but then in others it looks unrealisticly large.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
Ya the D is realy Stupid in many Situations, idk why maybe its the Difference between Innocent Virgin and Innocent Sluty..
I pref small Boobs like Elena (i have the same Size) or Jennifer, but the D has a great Face, hot Lips, beautifull Eyes, a sweet Nose, her Skin is shiny soft, great Ass and a juicy Puss and with less Boobs, i would date her ^^

Mar 7, 2018
When I go looking for games in here and look at the screenshots and they are with ridiculous large boobs, it's an automatic pass from me.
Me too mostly, sadly thats about 90% of the games lol but some can still be some fun, but yea, i haven't played that many games yet. But good to see another person who likes petite girls, they're the best!

Reactions: armion82
Mar 7, 2018
Ya the D is realy Stupid in many Situations, idk why maybe its the Difference between Innocent Virgin and Innocent Sluty..
I pref small Boobs like Elena (i have the same Size) or Jennifer, but the D has a great Face, hot Lips, beautifull Eyes, a sweet Nose, her Skin is shiny soft, great Ass and a juicy Puss and with less Boobs, i would date her ^^
Yea, idk, she's just a bit to dumb sometimes i think, but she's cute too, but she's got some great looks thats true, i think all of the girls in the game look great, its just different preference for different people.

Reactions: suiz

suiz

May 3, 2018
Yea, idk, she's just a bit to dumb sometimes i think, but she's cute too, but she's got some great looks thats true, i think all of the girls in the game look great, its just different preference for different people.
That selfdefense/yoga teacher tho... :p

Reactions: XMFR64

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
I'm not a fan either, now and again some nice big breasts but not the whole game through, i mean every model big breasted. But these are our fantasies at the end so each to his/her own.
For me the daughters body proportions are just right, but the other two girls their heads just too big for their bodies they can be petite for sure but must not look like a boy in doing so.

Me too mostly, sadly thats about 90% of the games lol but some can still be some fun, but yea, i haven't played that many games yet. But good to see another person who likes petite girls, they're the best!

Reactions: RustyV

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I wonder about the D in CH1, manytimes she thinks that she cant tell him the Truth and uses lies,
than i see Rachel when she thinks that she needs to seduce the D about the MC,
i cant resist and think times that the D is not a realy Famaly Member from Rachel..
Or hoe is the Mr Secret at the Phone? Maybe the Ex from the D..
Meh i want to play the next Update.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes