IPkiss

Sep 12, 2017
Many hours of play, depends on if you start from the 1st chapter or the 2nd chapter.
Starting from the 1st chapter you have about 30 hours of play as long as you read everything but there are many routes to go, starting from chapter 2 then its about 8 hours of play.
The game may have many hours of play but I can't last more than 30secs with D's marshmellow lips

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
is there any sound/music in this game?
And how do sharing points affect the gameplay?
There is no music but there is minor sounds on things like saving your game.

Sharing points = sharing D with another male at the same time or sharing D with another female at the same time but its not in the game yet.
As for the female I think it will be with Elena and for the male I think its Martin.
I don't like sharing with another male but as for female if its Elena then I am for it.

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
New News on The news front:

HearszAMToday at 1:51 AM

Hey guys, an officiall release date for DMD v19 will be announced in a few days time (early next week most likely). We're just working out if we'll work on it for four or five weeks total. It also depends on the scripts and how long the scenes will take to design. Stay tuned!
awesome guys... love this game..cant wait to continue this cliffhanger we left of with..

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
There is no music but there is minor sounds on things like saving your game.

Sharing points = sharing D with another male at the same time or sharing D with another female at the same time but its not in the game yet.
As for the female I think it will be with Elena and for the male I think its Martin.
I don't like sharing with another male but as for female if its Elena then I am for it.
would love to see a sharing possibility between D & Elena or D and jennifer.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016

I see their dilemma here, and while I don't really get a vote, I'm going to vote for five weeks anyway, releasing on Friday August 31st. If DMD is updating four times a year, I want extra weeks to be used when they're there.
I agree, the more development DMD can get on each month it gets, the better of course.

Still, in the end, even tho it sucks that DMD can't get monthly updates due to Patreon pulling the plug on it, I'm very glad MrDots continued it's development regardless, stating true that he will finish the game properly, instead of killing it off in favor of the Patreon safe one (Even tho I'm loving Melody very much!)

Mar 7, 2018
I see their dilemma here, and while I don't really get a vote, I'm going to vote for five weeks anyway, releasing on Friday August 31st. If DMD is updating four times a year, I want extra weeks to be used when they're there.
Very well said, its always sad, i think, when games are not finished, especially when it causes strife and conflicts in the userbase while making ANOTHER game, even if this exact behavior is very common on Patreon(even if Mrdots reasons are different). I'm honestly ceratin this hurts Mrdots, and his fans to, but it is what it is. It's a bad situation for DMD fans, but still its better than nothing.

Max-Payne

Oct 13, 2017
Did you report Lucas to the police he after sucker punched you at the restaurant and did you then take the self-defense classes prior to Lucas coming to your apartment?
Shit. I didn't do none of them. What self-defense class? I don't remember that. What should I do now?

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
i hope we will get it :)
I have a feeling out of all the characters it would be the red headed girl. The dark haired teen and the daughter are sexually curious but not to that extent. The redhead however has a loner sense about her and whilst the guys cock was too big she may be curious to try something else, other than a dildo but something actually fucking her.

Or it will be an entirely new character or maybe a character watching it and gets turned on. Its a fucking gross thing to be into though, so I can't see it being a major part of the game or something that could happen by accident.

Reactions: goditseb

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have a feeling out of all the characters it would be the red headed girl. The dark haired teen and the daughter are sexually curious but not to that extent. The redhead however has a loner sense about her and whilst the guys cock was too big she may be curious to try something else, other than a dildo but something actually fucking her.

Or it will be an entirely new character or maybe a character watching it and gets turned on. Its a fucking gross thing to be into though, so I can't see it being a major part of the game or something that could happen by accident.
Jenn will use bigger dildo's and will take F cock soon.

blablabla666

Jul 14, 2018
Shit. I didn't do none of them. What self-defense class? I don't remember that. What should I do now?
you need a save coming back from the vacation, at the office you talk to marcus about going to the police, after that at the police station you need to take the self-defense class or else you get a gameover

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes