JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Hanging around the school following them home ,taking his daughter to a hotel room. Yes totally fuck'in perverted and sick. But......I totally got into this game so screw it. Not real right? Or am I a perv too and don't know it?
Yeah. He was at his most hypocritical level of creepiness that night after he smacked Lucas in the bar.
After swearing to himself NO ONE can be allowed to touch his little girl, he then proceeds to grope her in her sleep.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

bolenart

Jun 17, 2017
So, how many of you are also checking mrdots website ten times a day to see if there's a new preview up? It seems that with every update I'm looking forward to the next one more and more.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
So, how many of you are also checking mrdots website ten times a day to see if there's a new preview up? It seems that with every update I'm looking forward to the next one more and more.
Me too lol but not checking

Pantisocrat

Jul 3, 2017
XD I pity all you guys raging and monitor-punching at the despicably hypocritical shenanigans of the complete cyphers these games have as MCs. I just check morality at the door, don't think I could fap with my conscience looking over my shoulder the whole time. To each their own, though.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Very few players will criticize the MC in DMD for being a perv. After all, "perv" is mainly a form of endearment in this forum. But I will lambaste him mercilessly for being a hypocrite.
That's the 2nd main reason [1st being a reminder of my own youth full of misadventures] why I prefer a young MC. Older MCs who are allowed to have their cake and eat it too are just too sickening.
I hear ya THANKS!!

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
This is a game and like any form of entertainment the viewer (player) has to suspend reality. In the real world the MC would most likely hang around bowling alleys hitting on high school girls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But without behaving in the manner he does the game would be about a guy who met his estranged daughter and when she left went back to a mundane job. Georgina didn't even start with the MC until AFTER D showed up and the MC took D with him to perv on her at work.

Reactions: Pantisocrat

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
The story line of the game is pretty good. Just something that has been bugging me: why are all males douchebags ? I mean, MC is manipulating his emotionally immature 18 years old daughter into performing sexual acts with him to satiate his own lust, Lucas is a repeated sexual offender, Frank ignores his girlfriend because she refuses to have sex with him (and is probably cheating on her as well), the usher hits on the daughter right in front of her father, the dude at the photo studio tried to get the daughter to make dirty photos in exchange for an expansive camera, the bartender is a peeping tom, Graham is implied to be basically MC who succeeded in completely corrupting his daughter. And I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting others.

I might be wrong since I am at day 10, but literally, the only decent guys in the game are Martin and Richard. Isn't it possible to have guys that have an active sexual life AND are decent human beings ?
The daughter and her gaggle of girlfriends aren't exactly innocent in all of this either. They have been manipulating the MC (and each other) as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
changelong for 0.0.2 from the patreon website:

+ Added Objectives screen at the beginning of the date.
+ Added bathroom scene
+ Added kitchen scene
+ Added bed scene
+ Added goodbye scene
+ Fixed many typos from 0.0.1
+ Rewritten some parts of date 1 to create a more natural relationship with your daughter.
+ Some scenes were changed to fit the current pace of the story.
Sex with daughter in gane?

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
D and Jen are socially awkward young virgins. I would cut them a HUGE amount of slack.
Elena is just a slutty thrill-seeker. Unfortunately, because of her age (18 all the way...) players don't know when her wild antics started.
You want to judge a middle-aged father in the same way as you would teenaged girls? Sorry, no chance...
I never said they should be judged the same. I only said that the girls are guilty of doing it too.

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
help here... what should i download , chapter 1 or chapter 2. dont understand quite well, first time im going to play this.
you need both for the whole story so far. I believe you can start with chapter 2 and use the system provided to set stats and the major decisions in the first chapter, but you'll miss all the story.

EDIT: LOL response spam

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes