UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Due to the size of the internet (literally nearly the entire world)...
I agree with your general point, but ( and not to be a jerk) more of the people of world are off the internet than on it. Many of the people on the internet have their access censored by their governments. The internet is an international group of self selecting communities, but those communities have access to stable electric power and net access (whether by phone or broadband) they, by definition, are not mainstream in the 3rd world.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
I agree with your general point, but ( and not to be a jerk) more of the people of world are off the internet than on it. Many of the people on the internet have their access censored by their governments. The internet is an international group of self selecting communities, but those communities have access to stable electric power and net access (whether by phone or broadband) they, by definition, are not mainstream in the 3rd world.
I suggest you look up something called "Dunbar's Number". It is an interesting concept.

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
I suggest you look up something called "Dunbar's Number". It is an interesting concept.
"the number of people you would not feel embarrassed about joining uninvited for a drink if you happened to bump into them in a bar."

Is that before or after I start drinking? I have a social bell curve, if you will, when it comes to my intoxication levels.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
"the number of people you would not feel embarrassed about joining uninvited for a drink if you happened to bump into them in a bar."

Is that before or after I start drinking? I have a social bell curve, if you will, when it comes to my intoxication levels.
Sort of, basically it limits the maximum number of people you can properly interact with socially due to physical limitations of simply being human. Anyone who is outside of that basic number, is not going to get paid attention to in any real way because it is beyond the average humans physical and mental capability.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Something In The Water
Good morning/after/evening to all of our supporters!

We’re about halfway through working on the next instalment of Dating My Daughter - Version 32, and we’re on track to have it released as scheduled.

In this third preview, we have your daughter posing in front of a water fountain which is at a brand-new location that features in the next update.

But where is exactly is this new location and is she with you, or is she with someone else this time?

DMD v.32 will be available to download and play on Saturday, September 4th!

We will have another new preview pic posted up next weekend.

Have a great day everyone, and thank you very much for your ongoing support!

MrDots

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Chevy2ss

May 11, 2021

Something In The Water
Good morning/after/evening to all of our supporters!

We’re about halfway through working on the next instalment of Dating My Daughter - Version 32, and we’re on track to have it released as scheduled.

In this third preview, we have your daughter posing in front of a water fountain which is at a brand-new location that features in the next update.

But where is exactly is this new location and is she with you, or is she with someone else this time?

DMD v.32 will be available to download and play on Saturday, September 4th!

We will have another new preview pic posted up next weekend.

Have a great day everyone, and thank you very much for your ongoing support!

MrDots

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe Cassandra got D away from F and is doing social media pics

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes