3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Maybe you liked the other 4 games we have made, that are no longer Patreon, and want us to continue making what we love doing. DFD is not for everyone, which is obviously impossible to do. Maybe DH will be more to that person's liking?

Feel free to not like our games, and feel free to play the free versions should you want to. That choice is up to you. But without support we can not make any of those games. We use the support we get to make more and better games. And of course, they will always remain free regardless if you don't want to support the dev team/can't afford it.
What a handsome response that is.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

TKB

Feb 12, 2018
hello,
The ch16 game doesn't found my save of CH15.
And if i clic to play on line, there is nothing.
Help please.

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
[...] animations
DFD does not have animations. To make an animation that lasts for ~one second (e.g PWU Ep1 and Ep2); that would require at least 20 rendered and postworked images for that one second, a lot of coding, etc. We simply do not have time for that since the game is released monthly. A single image in DFD takes a long time to make. However, we would love to keep working on animations.

Reactions: PPE2RedDucks
Apr 18, 2019
I find it disappointing that you can't interchange online with offline version. I wasn't able to find the offline version for chapter 17 via Patreon. It is really annoying that I would need to play through 16 chapters again to make the path the same, since the backup savegame for the online version is not the path i chose. I chosed to never cheat on Amanda, but when I loaded the backup savegame for chapter 17 (since i obviously needed to continue to play online, because no offline version availabe) the MC fucked with everyone and also seems to have Lily as girlfriend or a "fuck" friend. Then i decided to skip through Ch1 - ch16 and just make every decision like i did, but the online versions do not really recognise everything correctly.

Can't you just simply provide a backupsavegame for "Amanda only path" as well? Or just tell me where the offline version for ch17+ is or make it possible to convert offline savegames into online savegames. Ugh…

Lonecanuck

Sep 5, 2017
I find it disappointing that you can't interchange online with offline version. I wasn't able to find the offline version for chapter 17 via Patreon. It is really annoying that I would need to play through 16 chapters again to make the path the same, since the backup savegame for the online version is not the path i chose. I chosed to never cheat on Amanda, but when I loaded the backup savegame for chapter 17 (since i obviously needed to continue to play online, because no offline version availabe) the MC fucked with everyone and also seems to have Lily as girlfriend or a "fuck" friend. Then i decided to skip through Ch1 - ch16 and just make every decision like i did, but the online versions do not really recognise everything correctly.

Can't you just simply provide a backupsavegame for "Amanda only path" as well? Or just tell me where the offline version for ch17+ is or make it possible to convert offline savegames into online savegames. Ugh…
The online versions should be the same as the offline in terms of story and whatnot. In ch 18, there are cheats that can put you on which path you want to be as well as access the respective sex scenes with a different cheat. That’ll make the last 2 chapters easier to play throughout all the paths

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
@Bialar1 search this thread for save converter or the like. There are at least two different members here who have posted online to offline or offline to online save converters at some point. They aren't in the OP, but buried somewhere in this thread.

Oh, and this was my 500th post, just to keep track.

Reactions: Fantabaldu

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Latest Patreon post (double homework section wil be posted in that thread)

So we are painfully aware that we were delayed about a month for the final chapter of DFD. We playtested the final version about 36 hours ago, and it will be here very soon. Only minor fixes remain until it will be released.

What's going to happen to DFD?
Well, we have this neat idea that's starting next month: we will release a new version of what happened with each girl after their ending, each month. This will be available to $10 patrons.

The $20 patrons this month will receive a special bonus scene where the MC and the protagonists (all characters, except Moe) have some fun. Plus the usual stuff of course.

Actually the cheat codes to get all of the endings will only be available in a few days, so you can try every single ending before we release them.

cgLilyEnd_Ruins.png
What else is going on?
Well, since our anime game was delayed due to the DFD delay, we will release a closed beta as soon as possible. After that, we have a lot of ideas for new games that will hopefully reach production very soon.

There's also a lot more stuff coming for $20 patrons!

Cya soon!

/Dev team

Reactions: PPE2RedDucks
Apr 18, 2019
Thank you both very much. I am struggling a bit finding out how to make this python script work since I never used something like that. I downloaded the newest Python, downloaded the script but I seem to be stupid to set up or run the script.
The converter script is at page 94 for everyone that is interested by the way. (Parceload's savegame converter script)
The python must be version 2.7.x ( )

edit: so it seems i have to use windows commandline instead of python's command line. i did that. I used cd command to go to C:\Python27 where the python.exe and pythonw.exe is located. but when i want to run it, nothing happens. I try a bit more. When i find a solution, but i am a noob in such things.

edit2: so i was able to run it. i just have to write python.exe instead of run/exec/start in front of it. then i tried dfdtoonline.py "%localappdata%\VNE2" .\DfD16.saveMap_ch16_continuity.dat "%localappdata%\VNE2" but it didnt work. and yes the script is in that location. Maybe someone has a dummy step by step solution for me?

edit3: me too stupid for that, i skipped through online chapters, made every decision the same as in the offline chapters. so i don't need the converter anymore. but it was fun trying i guess XD

Reactions: Regardie

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018

The final chapter of DFD releases tomorrow for patrons! This is just one of the many endings you can reach.

Visit love-joint.com to access the 16 free chapters, and support the dev team on Patreon.com/Palmer to get the final three early.

Remember we post daily updates on our Facebook page, which you can visit anonymously here! >

Reactions: Fantabaldu

FailureLover

Mar 31, 2018
"Well, we have this neat idea that's starting next month: we will release a new version of what happened with each girl after their ending, each month."

Welp, there goes any hope of getting an all-in-one complete DFD this year. Unless my reading comprehension is shit and I misunderstood, that's a bummer

Reactions: Arcane666

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Welp, there goes any hope of getting an all-in-one complete DFD this year. Unless my reading comprehension is shit and I misunderstood, that's a bummer
The math's pretty close but I think it still could happen. They might step up the public releases now that the games over, plus the sooner that's out the sooner they can start selling it on steam.

Reactions: Red469

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
"Well, we have this neat idea that's starting next month: we will release a new version of what happened with each girl after their ending, each month."

We've planned to do extra scenes of DFD for people that want them, but they don't affect the ending in any way. We'll release the entire game as soon as we can.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
View attachment 291648

The final chapter of DFD releases tomorrow for patrons! This is just one of the many endings you can reach.

Visit love-joint.com to access the 16 free chapters, and support the dev team on Patreon.com/Palmer to get the final three early.

Remember we post daily updates on our Facebook page, which you can visit anonymously here! >
No offense I love Incest games..But this is the plot and Moment i just stop playing it!

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes