3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes if you play online versions, no if you want to play offline.

outraider96

Jul 16, 2017
hi guys i want to download this but im a bit confused...from what i understand the two version are the same (the only difference is if you want to carryover your browser save which is not important for me) correct me if im wrong....also i noticed that the offcial one have 18 chapters while the cracked one have 11 chapters? how does this work? oh also can you guys guide thro which chapters that have actual content...because i bet this is story heavy from the number of chapters i see

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
cracked versions are online versions with voiceplay. don't dl those.

unless you play all 18 chs on 1 sitting then I suggest using offline versions. you need to have played ch1 to be able to play ch2 etc.

all chs have some nudity and most have sex.

Reactions: outraider96

outraider96

Jul 16, 2017
cracked versions are online versions with voiceplay. don't dl those.

unless you play all 18 chs on 1 sitting then I suggest using offline versions. you need to have played ch1 to be able to play ch2 etc.

all chs have some nudity and most have sex.
ok then the official one it is...thanks

Zed | Love-Joint

Love-Joint Team
Game Developer
Dec 18, 2018
The scene you've all been waiting for...

!

a-k-m 1.png

This month's $20 bonus scene: We've seen a lot of comments, especially in our Discord server, saying they would want a scene with MC+Amanda+Kathy. I don't know why we haven't done it before, but this month you're finally getting it in 1080p! Also keep in mind if you are a $20 patron, you will get access to everything we've ever published on Patreon, which is a lot.
We're also really patiently waiting for your feedback on DH Ep7 this month. The episode is packed with a lot of content you've been waiting for!

And we of course cannot forget about the Lily epilogue, which is coming this month too!

Download the full 1080p picture attached .

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Does the daughter look like a different person?
Did the original girl not want to continue working on this series?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Max Headroom

buff

May 29, 2017
"Very naughty".... is that the fully clothed people in the picture? Am I missing something?

Reactions: V-red
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes