3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

LittleCrush

May 8, 2018
Hey guys, i need a little help, when i start chapter 9 it plays as if the skip button whas ON the whole time, any idea of why this might happen?

5CH4CHT3L

Apr 21, 2018
Hey guys, i need a little help, when i start chapter 9 it plays as if the skip button whas ON the whole time, any idea of why this might happen?
Look at the starter post.
Left clicking si skipping, you have to press space the whole time.

Other than that, the dev sure knows how to keep viewers after the main event happened ...

Abhijeet Dutta

Nov 19, 2017
I have downloaded the game on my PC but i am unable to open it or just say that a blank window opens up and thats all....any help

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
I have no problem with the aunt showing up out of the blue of Amanda being 18... That is a plot that will be unveiled in the upcoming episodes. What is really bothering me is that how did both MC and Amanda forget about the risk of getting pregnant in the morning, especially when she said that it was a risky day. I mean, the MC seems a little reckless sometimes but he doesn't seem to be so irresponsible to forget about something THIS serious (The game actually gives u practical options of not revealing your relationship to Kathy and not letting Amanda move into your room). Also, Amanda is a little crazy and childish, but she seemed to know what she was doing. Or did she take a pill in the morning, off-screen or he just assumed it? Even so, the he should have at least asked her about it!
This game is probably the most realistic adult game I have played. So, I'll be really disappointed if I find out that Amanda gets pregnant because of sheer carelessness. And also I would blame the MC for being a total asshole of a father/guardian.

Reactions: TritonLord77

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
I have no problem with the aunt showing up out of the blue of Amanda being 18... That is a plot that will be unveiled in the upcoming episodes. What is really bothering me is that how did both MC and Amanda forget about the risk of getting pregnant in the morning, especially when she said that it was a risky day. I mean, the MC seems a little reckless sometimes but he doesn't seem to be so irresponsible to forget about something THIS serious (The game actually gives u practical options of not revealing your relationship to Kathy and not letting Amanda move into your room). Also, Amanda is a little crazy and childish, but she seemed to know what she was doing. Or did she take a pill in the morning, off-screen or he just assumed it? Even so, the he should have at least asked her about it!
This game is probably the most realistic adult game I have played. So, I'll be really disappointed if I find out that Amanda gets pregnant because of sheer carelessness. And also I would blame the MC for being a total asshole of a father/guardian.
Are you talking about the first sex scene between MC and daughter in Chapter 8 or is there another scene between the two in Chapter 9 that I failed to find?

Skrills

Jul 12, 2017
Who made the crack? I'd like to port it to OS X but not sure what the http server (miniweb.exe) listens for and responds to. Can whoever cracked it post the source code to this and I'll whip up something in Python?

Edit: Nevermind I'm retarded, it's literally just serving the game subdirectory.

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
Are you talking about the first sex scene between MC and daughter in Chapter 8 or is there another scene between the two in Chapter 9 that I failed to find?
The first one, of course; in chapter 8... There is only a blowjob scene in ch9...

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
I assume next episode this game is over, any chance that we'll get a complete version with all chapters included @Palmer ? I've been meaning to play this but the save system kinda scares me off.

Also been a fan since the lagoon days. Whatever happened to Emily?

Reactions: papasmurf

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
So I'm kind in the dark about the whole @Palmer milking thing. I haven't played the last few releases because I can't find an older version that I've played. I don't really have time to replay older versions to catch up. He seems to be releasing every 30 days or so. Is it that the releases are too short? Or not enough FAP material?

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes