3.50 star(s) 125 Votes
Aug 16, 2017
i will wait until f95 cracks the download and makes it safe to fit within the uploading rules before I even try this

as it stands it not worth risking my pc for

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
Palmer imma gonna get no sleep tonight! Why!? Couldn't you just wait 'till morning? Nvm me! Thanks a bunch let's see what we got here!

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
no sex yet i see but i like the story.be nice if chapts were a little more.but cant wait to see more.will there be animations?

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
In order you play Chapter 2 you must play chapter 1 ? play it again ? well...ty, id rather not. downvote from me
Downvote and a 1 star review because you played a cracked version (even though in the post (and in the game) it specifically says you can't) and because you're upset your save is gone even though you say you deleted it? Since your choices have consequences, of course you have to play Ch 1 before this part (and we have to save that data somewhere). But well okay, thanks for the non-constructive criticism - which is in stark contrast to what the review rules state.

Last edited:

sexybastardo

Modder
Jul 15, 2017
In order you play Chapter 2 you must play chapter 1 ? play it again ? well...ty, id rather not. downvote from me
Giving a 1 star rating because of this is kinda stupid, childish and flatout unfair towards the dev ... Don't be such a fool and miss such a good game. Speedclick through it or ask someone for a savegame.

Reactions: January2015

Sokat

Oct 25, 2017
That first voice line in ch2 scared the shit out of me. Everything is silent and then "Oh hey, daddy I didn't expect to see you here". Jesus, warn a bloke before you try to kill him, just common courtesy.

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
That first voice line in ch2 scared the shit out of me. Everything is silent and then "Oh hey, daddy I didn't expect to see you here". Jesus, warn a bloke before you try to kill him, just common courtesy.
You didn't hear the music before that?

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Any way to get the CG's from there? Love the story and graphics are fantastic, but I always worry I missed something during a playthrough or three. :(

shadybluealyssa

Jul 14, 2017
My first time posting here. But while I was playing Chapter 1, the executable started using 95% of my GPU and I have a GTX 1080TI. I read somewhere that there are "free" programs and websites that try to use unsuspecting users' computers to mine crypto currency and I'm suspecting this one does. Does anyone else notice it? The exe usually hovers around 18% regularly and I never noticed it until it did a sudden leap to 95% and my water pump started making high RPM noises.

Loved the story though. And I hope it is just a bug.

Edit: I was actually on the patreon page debating whether I should pull the trigger or not until this happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arcane666
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes