3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Burai

Oct 1, 2017
My first time posting here. But while I was playing Chapter 1, the executable started using 95% of my GPU and I have a GTX 1080TI. I read somewhere that there are "free" programs and websites that try to use unsuspecting users' computers to mine crypto currency and I'm suspecting this one does. Does anyone else notice it? The exe usually hovers around 18% regularly and I never noticed it until it did a sudden leap to 95% and my water pump started making high RPM noises.

Loved the story though. And I hope it is just a bug.

Edit: I was actually on the patreon page debating whether I should pull the trigger or not until this happened.
Dude, I had the same problem. I honestly thought the same thing, like he's mining Monero (XMR) off our PC's while we play his game. I haven't had any issues like this with any other games, I am also on the patreon page as well.

EDIT: Bit the bullet, paid the $10 for chapter 3 :/. So I just finished it, pretty much the same length of every chapter so far, oral scene and masturbation scene as well. Towards the end, the story is finally taking shape and between release dates I expect pretty much a chapter a month

Last edited:

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
This developer doesn't look like he cares much about your guys first game release here. So he makes a version where we need to repeat again C1 to can go C2 and HE just update now C2 on f95zone.com but C3 is already released on his page, i don't know but this is first time to see this issue in f95zone and im member for so many months.
As I said, there isn't really a good way to import saves between cracked and official versions. I'd need to release an update for the cracked version in order to export, then figure out how to import that data. As chapter 1 isn't very long, it isn't worth anyones time to attempt that.

We don't force developers to release their games simultaneously, however if we were to get a copy of Chapter 3 before the public release, the OP will be updated by a moderator.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
This developer doesn't look like he cares much about your guys first game release here. So he makes a version where we need to repeat again C1 to can go C2 and HE just update now C2 on f95zone.com but C3 is already released on his page, i don't know but this is first time to see this issue in f95zone and im member for so many months.
If you read the change notes for Chapter 1, they did some tweaking and what not, which for all we know altered how the game data is transferred between the two Chapters... I played chapter 1 again just to do it, as it had been over a month since I last went through it, and it isn't super long...

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Dude, I had the same problem. I honestly thought the same thing, like he's mining Monero (XMR) off our PC's while we play his game. I haven't had any issues like this with any other games, I am also on the patreon page as well.
Is this the web or the downloadable version? Just tried both 1 and 2 downloadable versions and there weren't any CPU or GPU spikes, nor any attempts to connect to the internet.

Reactions: Zippity

esafa54

Jun 10, 2017
I downloaded the "Real" version of the chapter 1, and in-game says step-daughter. Can someone check this?

kraskoshka

Aug 13, 2017
Amazing game! I love that the characters don't look like disfigured bimbos--the figures and overall character designs are excellent. This also has some of the best writing of any erotic games I've played. The dialogue is great and I actually laughed quite a bit at some lines. I noticed a typo ("They sad..." vs "They say...") but, given everything else, a typo is forgivable.

I think there's a huge untapped demand for these more mature, story-driven, romantic visual-novel type games. I look forward to the future of this game and others like it.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Is this the web or the downloadable version? Just tried both 1 and 2 downloadable versions and there weren't any CPU or GPU spikes, nor any attempts to connect to the internet.
I never had any issues either, so not sure what source they got theirs from...

Reactions: bas

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I think there's a huge untapped demand for these more mature, story-driven, romantic visual-novel type games. I look forward to the future of this game and others like it.
I whole-heartedly agree...

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
And here's my game save, you should extract the file and paste it into the C: \ Users \ ComputerName \ AppData \ Local folder with the exact name that is in the file.
Thanks to you and your saves I can play chapter 2 even if the chapter1 was the cracked version of F95. Thanks

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
might be a dumb question, but is there a way to get kathy to not reject you in ch2?
Looking at the game files, no. For anyone else who wants to have a look, the text files in the scenes folder are base64 encoded 3x, you'll need to split each line before decoding.

Burai

Oct 1, 2017
I never had any issues either, so not sure what source they got theirs from...
I played on my laptop, didn't download it and played the browser version since the .exe was on the slower side (browser loaded up faster). Anyways as I was playing, the game was definitely going slow the longer I played it, especially during the transition periods, and my laptop fans was going faster and getting hotter. Maybe its just how the game is made, and most of the games I've played or Ren'py

SPEC: T520 Thinkpad on Ubuntu 17.10
Browser: Google Chrome

EDIT: Only reason why I suspected the whole cryptomining thing is because some websites like CSGOconfig and Piratebay was accused of having them onto their website and it had the symptoms being the same

mrbtwice

May 13, 2017
Looking at the game files, no. For anyone else who wants to have a look, the text files in the scenes folder is base64 encoded 3x, you'll need to split each line before decoding.
thanks. i have no clue about decoding, so thank you. was just making sure i wasnt missing out on anything

U

User_32285

When some random stranger thinks i give a flying fk about his opinion, mind your own business
You are the random stranger here, take your own advice and go away.

Please learn to blame yourself for your mistakes and lack of reading comprehension.

Peace and have a good life.

EDIT: Bit the bullet, paid the $10 for chapter 3 :/. So I just finished it, pretty much the same length of every chapter so far, oral scene and masturbation scene as well. Towards the end, the story is finally taking shape and between release dates I expect pretty much a chapter a month
Same here, only in fullscreen though, no problem windowed

I downloaded the "Real" version of the chapter 1, and in-game says step-daughter. Can someone check this?
Yes someone made a little mistake, you can use official site for download (second link in OP).

//edit consolidated in one post.//

Last edited by a moderator:

Toasty96

Jun 20, 2017
I need some help, even though i played chapter 1 it keeps saying i never played, and im really confused why it's saying that.

Reactions: Deathdawg

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Although it's only 2 chapters long thus far, it's a really good visual novel so far... The story is deep and engaging, and the visuals are rock solid...

I played chapter one a month ago, and it was really good... With chapter two out, I still think the series is going strong... The visuals are really good, both the characters and the backdrops... The user interface is good as well, even though saving a game isn't as quick as with Ren'py, it's still pretty good... I did like the fact that even though the chapters are each separate entities, the second chapter took the choices from chapter one, which made the story flow well..

The script is excellent, barely any grammar or spelling flaws... And reading something without broken English has been a pleasant break from the VN's I've tried out lately... The story flows really well, and choices feel impactful without feeling punished by the author... The only character I've not liked thus far is the cop, as so far as he is very abrasive and gives off a corrupt cop vibe... Can't tell yet if he's evil or just a grumpy old man... The interaction with the bartender felt very romantic, even though the protagonist had underlying desires, having nothing to do with getting romantic, it still felt like a romantic bond was being formed (at least for the choices I made)... For me, treating a lady right, even when it comes to apologizing for mistakes is a corner stone of being a good guy... Thus far most of the characters the protagonist has interacted with are pretty cool... And the story plays out very nicely... Nothing too overly dramatic or over the top, just a guy trying to live his life, care for his daughter and figure out where he wants to go and who he wants to fall in love with for a happy life..

Romance inclined stories in an erotic genre of visual novels are always my preference, with deep stories, meaningful choices, great dialogue/monologue, and so on... Not just a bunch of sex scenes thrown at you one after another... And so far this one is fitting that bill nicely... I hope to see the story continue it's current trends and can't wait to see how things go from here... Keep up the great work...
Totally second this all (except the part with the cop ... like him alot ^^ ).

Great work, Palmer! If I wouldn't spend too much money for other artists (with much less financial support than you gathered ^^ ), I would upgrade my pledge to 10$

Dez

May 10, 2017
You are the random stranger here, take your own advice and go away.

Please learn to blame yourself for your mistakes and lack of reading comprehension.

Peace and have a good life.
which part of "i dont give a fk about random strangers opinion" you dont understand ? some people .... just...nevermind

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes