3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Bloddrake

Aug 16, 2017
Chapter 01
Real: is the same file as Adopted: both says shes adopted.

Reactions: iamslime

zocx

May 2, 2017
And just asking why this thread is manage by the game developer? Looks like CH3 is already out someone need to share it :)

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
I like the game but the online version is sluggish as hell for me. Gonna DL the local version and see how it runs. Good game. I wish patron had not screwed us over with the upcoming changes. This would be a natural for small patronage.

Reactions: Razielprince

Dez

May 10, 2017
Giving a 1 star rating because of this is kinda stupid, childish and flatout unfair towards the dev ... Don't be such a fool and miss such a good game. Speedclick through it or ask someone for a savegame.
When some random stranger thinks i give a flying fk about his opinion, mind your own business

Dez

May 10, 2017
Downvote and a 1 star review because you played a cracked version (even though in the post (and in the game) it specifically says you can't) and because you're upset your save is gone even though you say you deleted it? Since your choices have consequences, of course you have to play Ch 1 before this part (and we have to save that data somewhere). But well okay, thanks for the non-constructive criticism - which is in stark contrast to what the review rules state.
force people to download 2 parts of game, because you cant play part 2 without part 1 is kinda asshole move - if you dont understand that, its your problem

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
I just played Chapter01 but when I started Chapter02 it said I had not played chapter01... what to do? when I click in chapter02 to play chapter one it start downloading the one I just played... and both I downloaded was Offline/Real

Last edited:

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
force people to download 2 parts of game, because you cant play part 2 without part 1 is kinda asshole move - if you dont understand that, its your problem
Palmer spends a lot of his time trying to put DRM and other anti-crack-ware into his games. He doesn't like it when people don't pay him, so he has to find a way to punish those who don't pony up the cash for an early release.

So if you played the cracked chapter 1, he will force you to start from the beginning~ bwhahahwaha!

Reactions: proximus

Dez

May 10, 2017
Palmer spends a lot of his time trying to put DRM and other anti-crack-ware into his games. He doesn't like it when people don't pay him, so he has to find a way to punish those who don't pony up the cash for an early release.

So if you played the cracked chapter 1, he will force you to start from the beginning~ bwhahahwaha!
thats why he got negative review :tf:

Reactions: proximus

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
To be fair, there isn't really a good way of importing saves from my cracked version to the official version, and that would have to happen on my end rather than theirs anyway.

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I have a question; I was thinking of becoming a patron but as I understand it, because of Patreon's new strict rules I'd be pledging and receiving the "adopted" version and unlike most of the people Patreon has cucked, I don't want to put up with that bullshit. Especially seeing as I already completed Chapter 1 and 2 with the "real" version.

So, the question, or rather questions, are:
1. Is the "real" version fan made or is that something Palmer is producing on the side to upload onto here along with other websites?
2. As I stated above, will I get the "adopted" version if I become a patron?
3. If answer to number 2 is "Yes", does that mean I have to wait for the "real" version of Chapter 3?

Reactions: Arcane666

zocx

May 2, 2017
Looks like my post on this thread was deleted or I'm not sure what really happens, and i still ask why admins of this forum like @Sam allow the admins of the game to control there own game thread, this was updated just C2 but C3 is already out, normally this forum is made for people who want the last versions of the game, this game developer is just making f95zone reputation going down. No hard feeling for @Palmer but this website is a pirate website.

zocx

May 2, 2017
Developers can manage their own game threads as long as they're comfortable with the nature of the site and understand our rules.
This developer doesn't look like he cares much about your guys first game release here. So he makes a version where we need to repeat again C1 to can go C2 and HE just update now C2 on f95zone.com but C3 is already released on his page, i don't know but this is first time to see this issue in f95zone and im member for so many months.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes