3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
i cant play on my new comp... i cant make the backup filesfor chapter one on the downloadable version... help plz

Watchraven

Jun 10, 2018
As soon as someone post the direct link for the game, the sooner i can get to start and finish cracking it, hopefully.
Guys like you are our heroes. The last chapter ended in a nasty cliffhanger, so we're all frothin' at the mouth to see Auntie get a smackdown so we can get our boners back.

amir1234

May 19, 2018
DFD team beefed up their DRM this time, therefore it's beyond my knowledge to get past it. You guys are gonna need someone with experience in coding to help you now.

It's still not gonna stop my from keep trying though.
damn it anyone can solve this??

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Well, I know I couldn't play the online versions and from the way I understood things, the offline were not compatible with the online saves. A torrent with all of them so far would be nice.

fenix Negro

Oct 21, 2017
Does anyone know if Amanda was a virgin? In her sex scenes, she never talked about it and she seemed very enthusiastic. She is in college or is it over?

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I think I zoned out on this when the aunt came to take her away and it made me laugh far too much at how very ridiculous that was.

Doesn't matter if he was the blood father or not, he'd be on the birth certificate and had raised her since birth so by law alone the aunt couldn't do shit other than ask if she'd like to go politely.

Second being she's old enough by law to do what she wants.

The whole plot was so far fetched for the sake of adding drama but the only dramatic thing to happen was my face desking and giving myself a headache.

Have things improved since then or is it still skirting the Twilight Zone?

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I think I zoned out on this when the aunt came to take her away and it made me laugh far too much at how very ridiculous that was.

Doesn't matter if he was the blood father or not, he'd be on the birth certificate and had raised her since birth so by law alone the aunt couldn't do shit other than ask if she'd like to go politely.

Second being she's old enough by law to do what she wants.

The whole plot was so far fetched for the sake of adding drama but the only dramatic thing to happen was my face desking and giving myself a headache.

Have things improved since then or is it still skirting the Twilight Zone?
Exactly what I did. Laughed for the same reasons.
Most likely a lot of others did the same, since that scene is just beyond ridiculous.
But the scenario continues from that point in ch10 and only $10 patrons have access to it so far.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Exactly what I did. Laughed for the same reasons.
Most likely a lot of others did the same, since that scene is just beyond ridiculous.
But the scenario continues from that point in ch10 and only $10 patrons have access to it so far.
Cheers, Mole, at least I don't need to hang around waiting for this update. I'll give it a look once this bizarre angle has finished.

I wouldn't mind but it was going pretty well up until then. I have absolutely no idea why the dev suddenly went batshit nuts and put in something this strange for a story angle.

I could understand the aunt turning up and trying to cause problems between them but this just went to strange too quickly. My suspension of disbelief couldn't quite suspend that much.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Cheers, Gomly!
No, what I mean is that I have no idea what happens next, since I have no access to it, either. I have no clue how something that ridiculous would continue, unless it gets turned into a dream sequence the MC is having. That would be my approach to dismiss it.
So I am a bit intrigued to see how it goes.

Reactions: Gomly1980
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes