3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Cheers, Gomly!
No, what I mean is that I have no idea what happens next, since I have no access to it, either. I have no clue how something that ridiculous would continue, unless it gets turned into a dream sequence the MC is having. That would be my approach to dismiss it.
So I am a bit intrigued to see how it goes.
One of my issues with the aunt showing up is did neither the dad of daughter know she existed for the entire life of the daughter?
Or is this going to be some Charles Dickens plot where the mother ran away from her rich family and they have been searching for her ever since.

Reactions: TritonLord77

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Or is this going to be some Charles Dickens plot where the mother ran away from her rich family and they have been searching for her ever since.
It was what I thought at first, knowing already that the strange customer is the aunt. But that end scene was just so far off that it has to be a joke or a dream.

Reactions: RustyV

Yavanna

Jun 2, 2018
I tried to crack it and found the first protection but there are plenty of digging left to find the second protection. It gives me blank screen when I run it on localhost.

I have a temporary solution to play free.

1- Open Chrome, go to the link that Corypheus gave in the previous page:
2- Open inspector by moving cursor to any corner of the screen then right click. Choose "Inspect". (Shortcuts doesn't work)
3- Go to Console tab.
4- Now you have to be fast for the next steps.
5- Press Ctrl+F5 while on Console.
6- Copy-Paste-Enter following codes:
Code:
var testEl = document.createElement("div");
testEl.className = "patreon-valid-patron-message";
testEl.innerHTML = "This content is for Patrons pledging100";
document.body.append(testEl);
7- If It still says: "Your Patreon login cannot be confirmed.", go back to step 5 and try again.

I will try more tomorrow to make you clear cracked version.

Edit: Yesterday Palmer shared a backup file on discort. I attached it to this post.

MasterSalsa

Apr 27, 2017
If someone knows how to use Resource Override or something similar on chrome. what u need to remove in the VNE2.js file is this

Yavanna

Jun 2, 2018
If someone knows how to use Resource Override or something similar on chrome. what u need to remove in the VNE2.js file is this

I commented protection codes inside this function.

So first protection is off. But there is a second one, that's what I am in trouble with.

When I run this way, first this screen appears:
After pressing Continue it gives me black screen.

Why? I need to compare the working version to my version.

amir1234

May 19, 2018
I tried to crack it and found the first protection but there are plenty of digging left to find the second protection. It gives me blank screen when I run it on localhost.

I have a temporary solution to play free.

1- Open Chrome, go to the link that Corypheus gave in the previous page:
2- Open inspector by moving cursor to any corner of the screen then right click. Choose "Inspect". (Shortcuts doesn't work)
3- Go to Console tab.
4- Now you have to be fast for the next steps.
5- Press Ctrl+F5 while on Console.
6- Copy-Paste-Enter following codes:
Code:
var testEl = document.createElement("div");
testEl.className = "patreon-valid-patron-message";
testEl.innerHTML = "This content is for Patrons pledging100";
document.body.append(testEl);
7- If It still says: "Your Patreon login cannot be confirmed.", go back to step 5 and try again.

I will try more tomorrow to make you clear cracked version.

Edit: Yesterday Palmer shared a backup file on discort. I attached it to this post.
where should i paste that code i dont know what im doing wrong but it doesnt work for me

boxedjack

Apr 23, 2017
The workaround by Yavanna works (thanks for that). To anyone having problems, you have to input the code he posted into the console right after you reload the post via Crlt+F5 and before anything else gets written.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes