3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Modder
Sep 29, 2017
I've managed to bypass all those stuff on startup. The game still skips like in chapter 9. Only now it skips when you press space as well, which is worse.

arkopand

May 7, 2018
Thx for the crack Yavana!
As for the plot, I think I figured it out. The secret that Moe and bitch aunt has "discovered" is that MC is KathyKat(I'm aware that it's not true). It's not like they could find out about MC's and Amanda's relationship, and other than that I can't possibly think of something damaging that Moe could dig up.

Manga-fan

Jul 2, 2018
Does anyone know how to play chapter 9? I tried the version here, and .. the images and text flow so quickly that not even Data in Star Trek could read it all. And help would be appreciated.

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
Does anyone know how to play chapter 9? I tried the version here, and .. the images and text flow so quickly that not even Data in Star Trek could read it all. And help would be appreciated.
If you would read the OP carefully it clearly states that chapter 9 crack is bugged and you can't use mouse to progress, should be using space.

sarumas

Nov 7, 2017
the workaround some post ago did work smoothly for me,you have just to be very fast between strg-f5 und copy the text.you have to do it twice,once for start and second for loading the backupfile.

Reactions: TritonLord77

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Thanks a lot @Yavanna, your solution worked very nicely. Though I have no idea what the Ctrl+F5 is supposed to do, just the plain F5 for refresh is working just fine.
Those who haven't learned to use Ctrl+V for paste, might have trouble following it, though. :rolleyes:
But a fast F5 -> Ctrl+V -> Enter works fine with time to spare. If not with the first attempt, then you'll be already faster the second time.
For those interested about how the clusterfuck of a custody claim over an adult niece will work out for the aunt:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's it, I won't spoil any more of the contents for you. Just that Heidy is still a damn hot little firecracker :winkytongue:

fenix Negro

Oct 21, 2017
highly doubt it since she seems to be experienced (few (2-3) boyfriends maybe).
Yes, you are right I thought about it because it is usually a cliché in these games and never spoke of any boyfriend before and what she wrote in their stories were just a sample of a perverted mind and his father did not clarify the doubt. I hope he was just a boyfriend and that he appeared in the game as an antagonist who is angry at her for ending it or something like that and trying to get it back

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Nice crack, nice update, seems longer than most. There seems to be more individual renders this time around and the quality seems even better, though there is a problem with Amanda's tanktop in one of the apartment renders, it is split weirdly in the middle.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
CTRL+F5 forces the browser to clear Cache, and reload, redownload the entire website. F5 doesn't.
OK, that I didn't know. It's very useful, thanks.

to play chapter 10 we have to crack it by our self or will anybody crack it and post it here?
Just 2 pages back
It may still work. Or not.
There's no working crack.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes