3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
I have a problem here. When i run start.bat this error appears "ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED" and don't let me play it. I deactivated the lan of the proxy but i still have the same problem. Anybody knows what can be ?
Are you using Chrome? Also, your computer security could be stopping it from running.

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
The official game versions are the .exe downloads right? Didn't play after version 3 just saving up till chapter 10. Then lock myself up for a long weekend :)

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
Yes im using chrome. I already saw the firewall and everything that can be blocking me to open the game
Have you checked your host file to see if some rogue program hijacked your local host? Windows\System32\Drivers\etc right-click hosts and edit with notepad. If that looks fine, then maybe flushing your DNS and restarting your computer?

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Well, that was a pretty awesome update! There's still some questions and plot-holes that need to be addressed;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All that being said- again, it was an excellent update-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tbh, I have only pursued the relationship with the "D"- so I'm sure that I've missed out on a whole lot of other content with the secondary and tertiary characters... I may have to go back and restart the "harem" route. LOL Although, it would just break poor, li'l Tabitha's heart if she were ever to find out AND as aggressive an out-spoken as she's become since around Part 3- I wouldn't rule out castration. Hell hath no fury... :D

probably coz they are working on another game
View attachment 120603
And what would this new game be called, kind Sir? :)

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
thats nice boss,but can it be compressed?like 500mb or sumtin?im sorry,ive got a limited net bandwidth using my mobile data to DL.
It's not the kind of game that I can extract the assets and reduce size by reducing the quality a little.

That is compressed with the highest compression settings 7zip has to offer. That's as small as it's going to get. Sorry. :(

Reactions: Straightjacket

Grayman1977

Apr 8, 2018
Can someone could be nice enought to provide me with chapter 9 save.dat file please would be very very appreciated thank you

mightbgodlike

Jul 14, 2017
where do i have to put the backup .dat files from the previous chapter in order to continue on the cracked versions? it keeps telling me that i havent played the previous chapter and wants me to go online and play it but i already have and created the backup for it

Reactions: Apostate
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes