3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

V.A. Laurie

Game Writer & Editor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I enjoyed this game at first, but the fact that each update is it's own file, requiring you to play them individually instead of playing it all at once in a single program is kind of obnoxious.

I can't deny that I want to go back and play this, but I don't know that I will until the game is finished or someone finds a way to concatenate the files all together.

Modder
Sep 29, 2017
I enjoyed this game at first, but the fact that each update is it's own file, requiring you to play them individually instead of playing it all at once in a single program is kind of obnoxious.

I can't deny that I want to go back and play this, but I don't know that I will until the game is finished or someone finds a way to concatenate the files all together.
True. I'm sure someone can join all chapters and make it through Ren'Py or something.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
holly molly... i just installed new system and i lost all the previous shit, do i have to play everything all over agian

Qwasar

Apr 20, 2017
for some reason it keeps saying childhood friend...

is there an incest patch that I missed?

Nov 27, 2017
Anyone have any idea as to what the MC could have done that the other person could say in one word to destroy his life?

Because I chose to call her a bitch in the previous episode and I can't figure out what this "life destroying" thing is that the MC is apparently hiding.

Rumor69

Jul 5, 2017
How many chapters are expected to be in this game? Every time a new chapter comes out, I always have trouble getting it to continue from the previous chapter. I play the official releases and I'm currently trying to play Chapter 8 but once again it's not recognizing saves from the previous chapter.
If there aren't many chapters left until completion I may just wait until it's complete to play again so I don't have to keep starting over for every chapter.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes