3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

samis

May 24, 2017
hi
i wanna play the game for the first time. is there any walkthrough? or you don't need one?

Yavanna

Jun 2, 2018
@Yavanna I decided to be a doggo...
I skipped, stopped the skip, then clicked "undo". It couldn't load it.
I tried to load a save after that. It couldn't load it. But starting a new game fixed it. :D
Updated.. it did not occur again.
Does anyone have ch10 official working link? There are some missing files in Ch 10 files, so I need to download them.

Please PM me, don't post it here.

Reactions: 187 and La'Zaa

Nosket

May 25, 2018
Chapter 10 '2 versions: Yavanna's | 187's' is only online? Don't have a version offline? I download the two version but seems that is online. Both version of chapter 10 are really only online?

Yavanna

Jun 2, 2018
Chapter 10 '2 versions: Yavanna's | 187's' is only online? Don't have a version offline? I download the two version but seems that is online. Both version of chapter 10 are really only online?
They are not online, they are only browser based. You play it on a browser. You don't need an internet connection to play.

Reactions: La'Zaa

SlamJammin

Jan 1, 2018
I saw this as a tier 2 game initially because of the slow wind up with all the exposition (though ultimately that is good for making a proper bond with the characters so to make the pay off even better). But now with the daughter's secret finally out and her affection with her father and now Heidi's interest escalating! The choices are now for real and have me biting my fingernails on how this is gonna end up! Love it and recommend.

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
On a Mac, only Firefox (not Chrome or Safari) can load the html game without immediately shutting off to the dreaded black screen. But loading an old .dat backup doesn't work. Supposedly it successfully loads, says "game will restart," but afterward the main menu's Load button remains greyed out, as if nothing occurred.

I'm giving up on the game. This shit seems to happen with every update. It's just not worth 1+ hours of hair-pulling trying to figure out some magic combination to make it work.

Yavanna

Jun 2, 2018
On a Mac, only Firefox (not Chrome or Safari) can load the html game without immediately shutting off to the dreaded black screen. But loading an old .dat backup doesn't work. Supposedly it successfully loads, says "game will restart," but afterward the main menu's Load button remains greyed out, as if nothing occurred.

I'm giving up on the game. This shit seems to happen with every update. It's just not worth 1+ hours of hair-pulling trying to figure out some magic combination to make it work.
I would like to help but don't have any macintosh pc. Sorry.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes