3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Goatface

Aug 10, 2017
Wow, what can I say? I just finished chapter 10, and am eagerly awaiting 11. I love the storytelling in this game, even if the subject is very taboo for me. The art is simple, but effective. The characters are all given enough background that you can relate to them. Moe is awesome. I know that they're on the West Coast, but for some reason, I hear him with a gruff Brooklyn cop accent.

Reactions: RustyV and Palmer

michaelpitt000002

Aug 1, 2018
Well I can't wait any longer...
@Palmer, when I tried to become your patron, the payment didn't go through and my account got flagged under suspicion of fraud :WutFace::FeelsBadMan::ForeverAlone:
Some help would be really appreciated...

Jan 12, 2018
Well I can't wait any longer...
@Palmer, when I tried to become your patron, the payment didn't go through and my account got flagged under suspicion of fraud :WutFace::FeelsBadMan::ForeverAlone:
Some help would be really appreciated...

Last I heard, there was a Patreon issue taking payments. Sounds like an issue on their end and it is reallly hurting the great folks on there (like Palmer).

It is sad, considering how many promising projects were killed on that site with their "morality code" enforcement process. DFD is a well written game, no matter the content. You genuinely care about the characters! So when new fans want to support (because they "...can't wait any longer"), and the system fails, it is a black mark on the whole process.

I hope they get this resolved quickly.

bing6541

Jul 24, 2018
Can anyone point me to an official Chapter 8 save? I've conducted a search of "chapter 8 save" in this thread, and the results didn't yield one. Firefox updated on me, and the update wiped out the cache and cookies.

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Can anyone point me to an official Chapter 8 save? I've conducted a search of "chapter 8 save" in this thread, and the results didn't yield one. Firefox updated on me, and the update wiped out the cache and cookies.
I found the list when mine updated, by doing search, found the listing for F95 zone, it is on the very first page of this thread.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes