3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Heh, I'm just kidding. The chapter will be released for free. You guys could drop ten bucks to support the project and play it now, or then just wait a bit to get it for free. I don't see the point of spend time cracking something that will be released for free in a while. Anyway, good luck to the crackers. I know there is people that do it just for the challenge and we don't have problems with that.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
While we wait for a cracked version (and unlike others, I CAN wait) can someone who has played it tell me what happens? And I don't mean just the sex scenes, while that is the juicy part of it, what made me love this game is that it actually has characters and plot that are interesting by themselves, so I'd like to know pretty much everything worth a mention, so if someone can tell me I'd appreciate it.
no THEY CANT... piss off, some of us dont want spoilers

Ulfgar

Jul 11, 2018
what is the difference between offline or cracked?
The cracked version is like the online version and comes from the patreon release getting cracked, while you can get the offline version only when the free version is released, and there's an option to download and play offline. Also, they have incompatible savings (what you do on the online/cracked version can't be transferred to the offline version and vice versa)
(I hope it's clear and I didn't say anythin wrong)

Anonymous0271

Sep 29, 2017
The cracked version is like the online version and comes from the patreon release getting cracked, while you can get the offline version only when the free version is released, and there's an option to download and play offline. Also, they have incompatible savings (what you do on the online/cracked version can't be transferred to the offline version and vice versa)
(I hope it's clear and I didn't say anythin wrong)
ty for replying.. one last question, does the cracked version have voice (acting*!) i dont know the word" .. the ones that give to the patreon who pledge 10$? :-D

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes