3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
Well I can't wait any longer...
@Palmer, when I tried to become your patron, the payment didn't go through and my account got flagged under suspicion of fraud :WutFace::FeelsBadMan::ForeverAlone:
Some help would be really appreciated...
So sorry you are having that problem too :( It's a Patreon issue affecting a lot of developers. Obviously, it's devastating for a lot of creators and you are far from the only one having this issue.

What you can do is try paying with another card, use paypal, or call your bank and tell them its Patreon instead of fraud lol.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Considering what Patreon has been doing for more than a half a year by now, it almost qualifies :winkytongue:

too true, 1st set moneycollecting site for every developer and then years later say you can't publish that content or you will be suspended/removed.

Reactions: TritonLord77

Wookie

Dec 27, 2017
Karma is a bitch, bad for the developers but it serves Patreon right, hope they hurt badly :(

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
ok..soo next question... if i downloaded and played Official Chapters 1 through 8 (Free/Offline) can i then play with my saves on the Cracked Chapter 9 &10 download link?

Goatface

Aug 10, 2017
ok..soo next question... if i downloaded and played Official Chapters 1 through 8 (Free/Offline) can i then play with my saves on the Cracked Chapter 9 &10 download link?
From my understanding, it works the opposite way. The chapter 9 and 10 games are only downloadable, but you can use your online saves for them.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
because the DRM on it is tough and will require more time for the people who are volunteering their time to do it. free time is a luxury these days.

i think i’ll just wait for the whole thing to be released in one package.

Reactions: Trojaner
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes