3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Corleone

Sep 14, 2016
it actually answers everything, cracked version released for paying patrons, needs cracking to be able to play, free version released some weeks later

Reactions: Tataro

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
it actually answers everything, cracked version released for paying patrons, needs cracking to be able to play, free version released some weeks later
But are otherwise the same game with nothing different between them?

Kantos Kan

Jul 13, 2018
I've fairly recently found this game, and absolutely love it. The art is fantastic, and I really enjoy the story. After multiple plays, how do you trigger the sex scene with Kathy? I've tried every response before fixing the dishwasher and always get asked to leave. Does it require NOT having sex with either Veronica or Heidi to trigger?

Sl0th

Aug 9, 2017
I've fairly recently found this game, and absolutely love it. The art is fantastic, and I really enjoy the story. After multiple plays, how do you trigger the sex scene with Kathy? I've tried every response before fixing the dishwasher and always get asked to leave. Does it require NOT having sex with either Veronica or Heidi to trigger?
have you tried searching this threat for a walkthrough?

malikshabazz

Jul 23, 2017
When talking to Kathy:
- I picked "attracted to me" (not sure if that one matters, but the other two do),
- then "Go ahead and ask" the question.
- then "I wish I knew how I felt about you."
- then beat the mini-game to fix the plumbing (save beforehand).

Here's an image of how to beat the plumbing game.

101269_Puzzle.png

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
Why Palmer is not putting the chapter 11 here ? its been 1 month and a half since the last update!! its not monthly anymore ?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
its usually about 6 weeks
Unless we have a super pirate hacker
which I am obviously not

Kantos Kan

Jul 13, 2018
When talking to Kathy:
- I picked "attracted to me" (not sure if that one matters, but the other two do),
- then "Go ahead and ask" the question.
- then "I wish I knew how I felt about you."
- then beat the mini-game to fix the plumbing (save beforehand).

Here's an image of how to beat the plumbing game.

View attachment 136322
Thanks so much. :) Scene was definitely worth the wait.

UrchinHank

Oct 21, 2017
What is the difference between the normal version of a chapter and the cracked version of a chapter?
The cracked version is like the online version and comes from the patreon release getting cracked, while you can get the offline version only when the free version is released, and there's an option to download and play offline. Also, they have incompatible savings (what you do on the online/cracked version can't be transferred to the offline version and vice versa)
(I hope it's clear and I didn't say anythin wrong)

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
What is the difference between the normal version of a chapter and the cracked version of a chapter?
Someone else tried to explain this just a page or so ago I believe!
I can try to rephrase it, but the information will be just about the same.
Usually to gain access to content that has been cracked, one would have to have a membership of some sort, or have a certain job, or have a certain security clearance, or have a keycode, or pay for it, or have done a favor for someone etc. When someone then circumvents that in order to gain access to the content it is considered to be cracked. This is generally done in order to release it to the public either for free or at a greatly reduced cost.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes