3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
Thank you for the suggestions regarding clothing. It is, as described by mrdb a very time consuming process, which must be weighted against the positives it would actually give. We definitely listen to you guys and will take it into consideration, so again, thank you.

Reactions: Blayo

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Anyone have any idea on when the official ch10 will come out seen it mentioned the official versions comes out around every two months around the 15th anyone know if this is correct ???

Ricky | Love-Joint

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Anyone have any idea on when the official ch10 will come out seen it mentioned the official versions comes out around every two months around the 15th anyone know if this is correct ???
I just released Ch10 for free, but is in testing phase so it may be updated later today. If anyone is interested, just join our and check the channel #beta-testing

NamelessGuy85

Aug 17, 2018
Hi all, I'm new here!

I have found this game just some days ago, immediately loved it.

I played for now the first 10 chapters.

The story is .... strange... You can only think that you are not the "father" of Amanda, so she becomes a simple (sexy) waitress.

I have read that there are two versions of Amanda: in one of them she's the real son of the character; in the other one she's an adoptive step child, son of Laine and a not revealed male.

I'm playing with the second one version, so Amanda can be the girlfriend of the character because there are no blood relationship between each others... Even if the circumstances remain incestuos and ethically forbidden.

My favourite partner is Kathy: she remembers me a real girl who I know, face and body are almost the same! And obviously this is... exciting.

Obviously also other girls are very pretty and hot, expecially Heidi...

I've manager to play every single sex scene of every chapter, now I'm waiting to play the 11th (already released, I've read).

Reactions: Blayo

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
Since joking to much with the F95 staff (especially with Sam) I can now no longer edit the main post containing our game on a third party site... where people are obviously trying to crack it. But that's life. Sorry to anybody attached to the F95 staff for that. In all honesty, I am just trying to have some fun with a touch of bad trolling, which is obviously not for everyone. My apologies for that, and it won't happen again. Please accept my apologies (especially to you Sam). Anyway, here's chapter 10 for you guys!

Made for Chrome/Firefox and certain mobile tablets. Note that there is a download option inside the game if you don’t want to run this online. However, you can not mix download/online versions if you want to continue on your previous path. E.g: If you played the first chapter online, you have to play the second chapter online.

This is the tenth chapter and sequel to the ninth installment. Hence, it requires you to have finished the previous chapters before running this one (because your choices have consequences and are saved.)

A man and his partner run a small diner together. He discovers that one of his employees has been writing a popular series of taboo erotica about them, which catalyses a long journey of sexual self-discovery.

Any bugs or issues? Please email us at support@love-joint.com or get in touch by joining our .

If you like this, please support the development of DFD, and our other two games by going to our and supporting us, while getting the chapters before anybody else and other Patreon exclusives!

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
@Palmer, I've been wondering this for an long while now and I'm sorry if this has already been asked to you before but, what is the reason you put DRM in you Game? I mean the Palmer, I've been wondering this for an long while now and I'm sorry if this has already been asked to you before but, what is the reason you put DRM in you Game? I mean the specific reason/reason's

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
@Palmer, I've been wondering this for an long while now and I'm sorry if this has already been asked to you before but, what is the reason you put DRM in you Game? I mean the Palmer, I've been wondering this for an long while now and I'm sorry if this has already been asked to you before but, what is the reason you put DRM in you Game? I mean the specific reason/reason's
Because he likes trolling us! :p

mikey12d

May 11, 2017
I try to never bash any games. But to constantly have to keep up with old versions. Or replay old versions sux .Too much bs to play this game.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes