3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
View attachment 98626
Overview:
A man and his daughter run a small diner together. He discovers that one of his employees has been writing a popular series of taboo erotica about them, which catalyses a long journey of sexual self-discovery.

Made for Chrome/Firefox. Note that there is a download option inside the game if you don't want to run this online. However, you can not mix download/online versions if you want to continue on your previous path. E.g: If you played the first chapter online, you have to play the second chapter online.​

Updated: 2018-06-30
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Chapter 10 cracked
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You must play the chapters in order

Only online saves are compatible with the cracked version, check the importing save tutorial below for more info

Official Chapters 1 through 8 (Free/Offline)
- - -

Official Chapter 01 (Free)
|

Official Chapter 02 (Free)

|

Official Chapter 03 (Free)
|

Official Chapter 04 (Free)
|

Cracked Chapter 04
- - - -

Official Chapter 05 (Free)
|

Cracked Chapter 05
- - - -

Official Chapter 06 (Free)
|

Official Chapter 07 (Free)
- - - |
Thanks @5CH4CHT3L and @Ignatz

Cracked Chapter 07
- - - -

Official Chapter 08 (Free)
- - |

Cracked Chapter 08
- - - -

Official Chapter 09 (Free)
- - |

Cracked Chapter 09
- -

Cracked Chapter 10
2 versions: Yavanna's - | 187's -

Spare link -
Use online save (dats) for this one

Thanks @5CH4CHT3L

Importing Saves

View attachment 22801 View attachment 22802 View attachment 22803 View attachment 22804 View attachment 47645
@7767
Is cracked the version
Cracked Chapter 09 and Cracked Chapter 10
where you are not asking to open the internet app?
I mean offline version???

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Anyone know where chapter 11 is ??? Been searching since it was posted it was out, none listed on usual sites...

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
I'm currently on Chapter 4 (I think), it's the part where (spoilers ahead!)...

the daughter skips work as she found out Kathy was looking for a new job and the diner was about the close. There's two responses you can give Kathy in the diner, "is this a 'get drunk' night?" and "say nothing". I pick "say nothing" and then Kathy says, "we should get wasted" and I reply "that's exactly what I was thinking". Like...what's the point of picking a reply if it doesn't even affect the narration?

A really funny game, especially with the detective, but super light on the sexy stuff (and that's coming from a Dating My Daughter fan where we STILL can't bang the daughter) and meaningless conversation-based choices. Wasted like an hour and a half playing this...Sorry for such a downer post and I hate to type this out but I really liked the daughter model and the writing, just a shame that it's literally a Visual Novel (as the tag says) with no real choices. I can pick which girl I talk to at the bar and spy on my daughter masturbation for a split second. Should I still trudge through and find out the rest of the story? Am I wrong and the choices actually mean something? I'd legit appreciate some input on this cause I dig the start of the game.

Palmer

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017

the daughter skips work as she found out Kathy was looking for a new job and the diner was about the close. There's two responses you can give Kathy in the diner, "is this a 'get drunk' night?" and "say nothing". I pick "say nothing" and then Kathy says, "we should get wasted" and I reply "that's exactly what I was thinking". Like...what's the point of picking a reply if it doesn't even affect the narration?

A really funny game, especially with the detective, but super light on the sexy stuff (and that's coming from a Dating My Daughter fan where we STILL can't bang the daughter) and meaningless conversation-based choices. Wasted like an hour and a half playing this...Sorry for such a downer post and I hate to type this out but I really liked the daughter model and the writing, just a shame that it's literally a Visual Novel (as the tag says) with no real choices. I can pick which girl I talk to at the bar and spy on my daughter masturbation for a split second. Should I still trudge through and find out the rest of the story? Am I wrong and the choices actually mean something? I'd legit appreciate some input on this cause I dig the start of the game.
That is obviously a mistake on our part. Sorry about that. Believe me, there are plenty of choices that have big consequences :)

malikshabazz

Jul 23, 2017

Am I wrong and the choices actually mean something? I'd legit appreciate some input on this cause I dig the start of the game.
Having played through the available chapters, some of the smaller choices may not matter but a lot of them do.

Also, I'd say that the game can come off as light on the sex, as several scenes are easy to miss. Both Kathy sex scenes are super easy to miss (and hot as hell). But, except for the first chapter, there's a good sex scene in every chapter. I attached a walkthrough, and you can see how it'd be easy to miss several scenes.

boobmanlord

Aug 13, 2017
That is obviously a mistake on our part. Sorry about that. Believe me, there are plenty of choices that have big consequences :)
Hey man, awesome game! I really dig it. I really like how in later chapters I can have a name and nickname (longer/shorter name) plus relationship and name for "obviously" the daughter! A suggestion: if not already in the game I really like games where we can set outfits for other characters. If we can be given the choice for an outfit for Amanda to wear around the apartment would be neat!

Having played through the available chapters, some of the smaller choices may not matter but a lot of them do.

Also, I'd say that the game can come off as light on the sex, as several scenes are easy to miss. Both Kathy sex scenes are super easy to miss (and hot as hell). But, except for the first chapter, there's a good sex scene in every chapter. I attached a walkthrough, and you can see how it'd be easy to miss several scenes.
I'm terrible at most sex games that have "tucked away" sex scenes since I play a nice guy (so the girls are usually not horny enough to have a go lol). Thanks, I'll check the walkthru out!

mrdb

Oct 4, 2017
Having customization for clothing would involve rendering every image with that clothing multiple times for every option. It can take hours to render one image based on what is in the scene and the capability of the system rendering the scene. The renders in this game all have post-work, which in some cases can be done with a preset action, but for special scenes can take just as long as the render itself. The images in this game all share the same style even though they have different lighting. This could be modded into the current game, but you would need not only the character assets, but you would need to know the post-work workflow settings. Bring this up on the dev's Patreon. Who knows, they might implement it. DMD has a few clothing choices in the game, so it's not impossible. As far as discovering the hidden paths, they usually start with a specific question trigger that has to do with the personality of the character or player. Use the rollback option (i forget what it is called in this game) to check out the different possibilities. Save often. Some choices can't be rolled back in some games.

Reactions: Palmer
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes