3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Good Girl gone Bad. Great game. A visual novel where your choices actually matter. Female protagonist though, so too bad if you don't like that. I would still try it.

Sengoku Rance. The best Japanese erotic game I have played. Gameplay is excellent. Can also be replayed as there are a new game+ feature and it can branch a bit depending on what you focus on.

Jack O Nine Tails. Very good slave trainer game. Very complicated though. But worth it if you get past the steep starting learning curve.

Wife Trainer. Best Rags-game ever made. 9 different main girls to train with lots of different outcomes.
I really dont mind female MC.. so might try that.
Sengoku rance.. NEW GAME+ WTF AAGAGAGAHAHAHAH is that like an jrpg ahahahaha
Jack O Nine tails? dont get the concept
Wife trainer Rags-game?? wtf is that

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Ugh. I hope somebody does a incest patch for the game. The game is literally called 'Daughter for Dessert'. Stupid fucking Patreon rules.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Ugh. I hope somebody does a incest patch for the game. The game is literally called 'Daughter for Dessert'. Stupid fucking Patreon rules.
On the splash screen, click on the wrench/spanner-shaped button. You can reset your "daughter"'s name, relationshp, etc.

Reactions: JJsworld

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
I really dont mind female MC.. so might try that.
Sengoku rance.. NEW GAME+ WTF AAGAGAGAHAHAHAH is that like an jrpg ahahahaha
Jack O Nine tails? dont get the concept
Wife trainer Rags-game?? wtf is that
Good Girl Gone Bad:

This is just a renpy game so no problem running it.

Sengoku Rance:

Getting this to work is a bit more complicated. You don't need to play any of the earlier games to enjoy it. However getting it to run on Windows 10 is a bit tricky. As a japanese game it requires you to play in a japanese locale on your computer. My tip is to download and extract the game. Then download ntleas046.zip from . Then Copy the files and folders within the extracted folder of the ntleas program into Sengoku Rance's game directory. Then left click and drag the system40.exe file over the ntleasWin.exe file that you copied in. That will launch a menu that will start the game in a japanese locale for you. The game itself is a very good lewd strategy game. If this sounds too annoying an offical english version should be released soon from Mangagamer and will probably drop here quickly after it is released. Probably within a couple of months.

Wife Trainer:

This great game is sadly run in an older game engine called Rags. To get it to run you need to download the game engine. This thread here on F95 explains it . Note that the version of Rags used for this game, and almost all other RAGS games are Rags 2.4.16 so it is that one you want. If this sounds like too much hassle they are porting the game to renpy at the moment so should be done in like 3 months to half a year.

Jack O Nine Tails:

If you want to try this I would go with the original game first as the modded version makes the game even more confusing for new players.

recatcher

Feb 16, 2018
Meatspin, hah! Well played, Palmer. I'm excited as all hell for the latest chapter, as always, but I can wait a bit more. No point spamming the forum with "is it cracked yet?!?!!!!1one". Although I gotta get my Amanda fix. Even with the plot getting as complex as it has, chapter 10 was a delight, so this should also be good. Cheers for continuing to make these despite Patreon meddling.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Sengoku Rance:

Getting this to work is a bit more complicated. You don't need to play any of the earlier games to enjoy it. However getting it to run on Windows 10 is a bit tricky. As a japanese game it requires you to play in a japanese locale on your computer. My tip is to download and extract the game. Then download ntleas046.zip from . Then Copy the files and folders within the extracted folder of the ntleas program into Sengoku Rance's game directory. Then left click and drag the system40.exe file over the ntleasWin.exe file that you copied in. That will launch a menu that will start the game in a japanese locale for you. The game itself is a very good lewd strategy game. If this sounds too annoying an offical english version should be released soon from Mangagamer and will probably drop here quickly after it is released. Probably within a couple of months.
Or you can install a Locale Emulator and never have to worry about issues running any Japanese applications again. Works on Win 10.

RandomGuy312

Jul 9, 2018
While we wait for a cracked version (and unlike others, I CAN wait) can someone who has played it tell me what happens? And I don't mean just the sex scenes, while that is the juicy part of it, what made me love this game is that it actually has characters and plot that are interesting by themselves, so I'd like to know pretty much everything worth a mention, so if someone can tell me I'd appreciate it.

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
Or you can install a Locale Emulator and never have to worry about issues running any Japanese applications again. Works on Win 10.

Last time I tried that it didn't work for me. Maybe it works now.

Corypheus

Mar 5, 2018
While we wait for a cracked version (and unlike others, I CAN wait) can someone who has played it tell me what happens? And I don't mean just the sex scenes, while that is the juicy part of it, what made me love this game is that it actually has characters and plot that are interesting by themselves, so I'd like to know pretty much everything worth a mention, so if someone can tell me I'd appreciate it.
Not a whole lot going on. The story is pretty much where it was except now Moe is apparently becoming aware of MC's "secret". Whatever that secret may be. There's some shower sex with D and you can massage Lilly's legs but that's about it. I'm a bit disappointed in this chapter. Well, I've been disappointed in the last couple of chapters. The characters are becoming a bit uninteresting for me because there's basically no real new developments. I feel like at this moment Lilly and D are the only characters that actually progress (albeit it's slowly) while the others just kinda show up randomly to let you know they still exist and have nothing new or interesting to say. That's my opinion, though. Hoping the next chapter will be better.

Modder
Sep 29, 2017
It's f*cking impossible to crack it.. I tried my best but no luck
^^^This.

The code is encrypted now. It's not easily readable like the older versions so it's extremely harder to crack than previously.

Reactions: if95

Seps

Sep 26, 2017
First, I am having fun too. Second, tell your coder to learn flash, java applet or silverlight :) Let us have a little bit more fun while cracking. It's boring to work around in plain text codes. Otherwise what is the point of letting crackers to ruin your work if you are not improving your company's skills.
I guess it is Palmer 1: Yavanna 0.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes