3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

nnnkkk

May 17, 2018
ANYONE HAVE THE CRACKED ONE? I begin to hate the meatspin!! The yvannas method is not working, meatspin appear too fast :(

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
So if i understood correctly by quickly glancing at posts...You can have 5some in this update? No spoilers.. Just answer yes or no please..

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
impatients. find other games to play in meantime.
like what all the good games i reached the end.. of their respective versions and completed 1 of them
1.DMD
2.DREAMING WITH DANA
3.MELODY
4.TEACHERS PET
5.LUCKY MARK(not worth downloading the new update- its 3gb and nothing new is introduced)
6.HOUSE PARTY
and so on.. oh and i have completed DREAMS OF DESIRE... soo what else is there
also BB.. done it

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
Good Girl gone Bad. Great game. A visual novel where your choices actually matter. Female protagonist though, so too bad if you don't like that. I would still try it.

Sengoku Rance. The best Japanese erotic game I have played. Gameplay is excellent. Can also be replayed as there are a new game+ feature and it can branch a bit depending on what you focus on.

Jack O Nine Tails. Very good slave trainer game. Very complicated though. But worth it if you get past the steep starting learning curve.

Wife Trainer. Best Rags-game ever made. 9 different main girls to train with lots of different outcomes.

Reactions: asgardtipar2

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
daughter for dessert (9 diff chapters for free), living with mia (summer with mia in that case search doesn't find game), witch trainer silver (no incest although). summertime saga, ways of life, etc.

Sl0th

Aug 9, 2017
Good Girl gone Bad. Great game. A visual novel where your choices actually matter. Female protagonist though, so too bad if you don't like that. I would still try it.

Sengoku Rance. The best Japanese erotic game I have played. Gameplay is excellent. Can also be replayed as there are a new game+ feature and it can branch a bit depending on what you focus on.

Jack O Nine Tails. Very good slave trainer game. Very complicated though. But worth it if you get past the steep starting learning curve.

Wife Trainer. Best Rags-game ever made. 9 different main girls to train with lots of different outcomes.
from the top of my head i would also recommend High Rise Climb, Fertile And Mating and Our Fate

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017

If you like Sengoku Rance, gives Evenicle a try as well, it's made by the same company, but it's an open world dungeon crawler, gameplay is sorta like a Pokemon game. It's pretty much a more vanilla version of Rance, harem and pokemon-like combat, and the art style is just beautiful.

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes