3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

michaelpitt000002

Aug 1, 2018
Love this series!!
It's so unique and exiting. Probably one of the best, if not the best, sex game out there.
From the overall quality of the game to it's story. Just in love with the characters....
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Corypheus

Mar 5, 2018
Sorry, I was away for a couple of days so I wasn't home when ch11 got released. Not sure if anyone has posted the link yet so here it is:

They added an error screen that replaces the game when you open dev tools. Probably to stop us from finding the link. It's not very effective.

michaelpitt000002

Aug 1, 2018
After seeing all these comments and pics, can't wait any longer :heartcoveredeyes:.... Please someone add the link ASAP :confounded:....
Thanks in advance :kissingheart:

agosmaster

Mar 7, 2018
Sorry, I was away for a couple of days so I wasn't home when ch11 got released. Not sure if anyone has posted the link yet so here it is:

They added an error screen that replaces the game when you open dev tools. Probably to stop us from finding the link. It's not very effective.
i can play now using yvanna's method in this link -

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
I tried to crack it and found the first protection but there are plenty of digging left to find the second protection. It gives me blank screen when I run it on localhost.

I have a temporary solution to play free.

1- Open Chrome, go to the link that Corypheus gave in the previous page:
2- Open inspector by moving cursor to any corner of the screen then right click. Choose "Inspect". (Shortcuts doesn't work)
3- Go to Console tab.
4- Now you have to be fast for the next steps.
5- Press Ctrl+F5 while on Console.
6- Copy-Paste-Enter following codes:
Code:
var testEl = document.createElement("div");
testEl.className = "patreon-valid-patron-message";
testEl.innerHTML = "This content is for Patrons pledging100";
document.body.append(testEl);
7- If It still says: "Your Patreon login cannot be confirmed.", go back to step 5 and try again.

I will try more tomorrow to make you clear cracked version.

Edit: Yesterday Palmer shared a backup file on discort. I attached it to this post.
so i cant use my own back up?

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes