3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
- Chrome shows you which error exactly?
- Does "proxy stuff" mean that you opened internet options - connections - lan settings and removed all ticks from there? (automatically detect, use script, proxy server).
Firewall shouldn't actually matter at all, since it's a local connection. I actually have incoming connections for the miniweb server blocked in the windows firewall, but it still works in the browser on the local computer.

Are you using any kind on "Internet Security" solutions - antivirus combined with a firewall? Depending on the product in may interfere with local connections, too.

Try to take a look, if the miniweb is actually working and listening for incoming connections - open elevated cmd (type cmd into start menu search box, hold Ctrl+Shift and hit Enter).
type or copy from here and paste into the cmd prompt:

netstat -anb | more

You should be able to find these two lines in the output:

Code:
 TCP    127.0.0.1:29595        0.0.0.0:0              LISTENING
 [miniweb.exe]
Hit space to open next page if everything doesn't fit into the cmd window.

If you can't find these lines, then the server isn't working for some unknown reason. Possibly being blocked by some AV or some other kind of malware detector you may have, that may consider a working web server being some sort of malware.

BTW, you shouldn't have any non-ASCII characters in the path of your game folder.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
its 1st chapter and player has 2 options, either try luck with bar owner or customer in bar (or both if saves before making choice).

Reactions: louistran
Jun 19, 2018
- Chrome shows you which error exactly?
- Does "proxy stuff" mean that you opened internet options - connections - lan settings and removed all ticks from there? (automatically detect, use script, proxy server).
Firewall shouldn't actually matter at all, since it's a local connection. I actually have incoming connections for the miniweb server blocked in the windows firewall, but it still works in the browser on the local computer.

Are you using any kind on "Internet Security" solutions - antivirus combined with a firewall? Depending on the product in may interfere with local connections, too.

Try to take a look, if the miniweb is actually working and listening for incoming connections - open elevated cmd (type cmd into start menu search box, hold Ctrl+Shift and hit Enter).
type or copy from here and paste into the cmd prompt:

netstat -anb | more

You should be able to find these two lines in the output:

Code:
 TCP    127.0.0.1:29595        0.0.0.0:0              LISTENING
 [miniweb.exe]
Hit space to open next page if everything doesn't fit into the cmd window.

If you can't find these lines, then the server isn't working for some unknown reason. Possibly being blocked by some AV or some other kind of malware detector you may have, that may consider a working web server being some sort of malware.

BTW, you shouldn't have any non-ASCII characters in the path of your game folder.
-ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED
-Yes
-Avast
-I will try that thank you :)

porcupyne13

May 26, 2017
walkthrough

the original version is a google document that was posted by Trojaner on July 8, 2018, post #3444, around page 173. the creator of the document, is someone named Lonecanuck (this person may or may not exist on f95zone). your version is almost and exact copy with only the author's name removed. plus, the real version goes up to chapter 11 now.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
-ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED
-Yes
-Avast
-I will try that thank you :)
Avast has a built-in firewall and a web filter for browsers. Both may be involved in blocking your browser's connection to your local miniweb server.
I haven't used or configured Avast in ages, so I can't really help much about unblocking it.

Sl0th

Aug 9, 2017
the original version is a google document that was posted by Trojaner on July 8, 2018, post #3444, around page 173. the creator of the document, is someone named Lonecanuck (this person may or may not exist on f95zone). your version is almost and exact copy with only the author's name removed. plus, the real version goes up to chapter 11 now.
i never claimed that this is MY walkthrough, simply just "a walkthrough" regarding "real" walkthrough please use brains before commenting on Ch 11 part (here is the hint i posted it before the Ch11 was out)

ranma100

Oct 23, 2017
Most of us haven't got a chance to play it yet, we are still waiting for the cracked version. Only Patreon supporters get the new update for now, so be patience.

GoldenHour

May 10, 2017
As a patreon supporter, this update was really great and things are starting to get intense.

Please don't open if you want to see the story unfold by yourself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: woj_tec
3.50 star(s) 125 Votes