3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

nice4u222

May 22, 2018
How long until official offline version of Ch10, I just finished Ch1-9 using those, or is there anyway to use offline save online?

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
How long until official offline version of Ch10, I just finished Ch1-9 using those, or is there anyway to use offline save online?
No, I don't believe there is a way.

And it is usually 1-2 months between online/offline releases.

Eunoian

Artist & Writer
Donor
Jul 15, 2018
Just go to Palmer's discord, they have saves of all the files
@nice4u222 there are also cheats available for the game if you don't have the prereqs for specific lewd scene, but you'd have to look/ask around to see if there any for Ch 10 (or even needed, in that case). I'm not sure as I have only played to 9 thus far.

nice4u222

May 22, 2018
@nice4u222 there are also cheats available for the game if you don't have the prereqs for specific lewd scene, but you'd have to look/ask around to see if there any for Ch 10 (or even needed, in that case). I'm not sure as I have only played to 9 thus far.
I'll probably just try and get a save before episode 5 or so as I do feel like I could have made different decisions in the first play-through.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Any Mega link for the official Chapter 9? The other sites aren't working for me.
download game from official site, its quick download.

what is the different wiych the version "x" and "x" free?
x is patreon only with voice acting and can be played as non-patreon only if game has been cracked and even then browser version only, x free is public version (offline and online) w/o voice acting beside early game.

kidopitz

Jan 13, 2018
Downloaded the Cracked Ch8 and already played all the previous chapters and it still asked me to play the online version of Ch7 played that Ch7 online created a back up and start the cracked Ch8 and still ask me to play ch 7 saying detected that i didn't play ch 7 yet? where do i put the back up .dat to play the cracked ch8 version?

Once you open the cracked version there's no button to load backup files

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes