3.50 star(s) 125 Votes

manneychin

May 8, 2017
Here is my proposal for an updated 1st post someone can copy & paste in, that I think will reduce the confusion about this game's versions. What changed:
  • Missing links to cracked Ch1, Ch2, Ch3 and Ch6 versions ( )
  • Explanations on what's the deal with online vs. offline-lvg vs. offline-cracked variants and how they're related to game versions and release dates
  • More logically separated links, first by variant, then by chapter. Except for filling in the aforementioned missing links, I reused the links that are already in 1st post.

By the amount of questions I've seen in this thread about this game's releases, I think it's worth keeping things more wordy in 1st post in this case.

Proposal starts below next line
-----------------------------------------------
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Here is my proposal for an updated 1st post someone can copy & paste in, that I think will reduce the confusion about this game's versions. What changed:
  • Missing links to cracked Ch1, Ch2, Ch3 and Ch6 versions ( )
  • Explanations on what's the deal with online vs. offline-lvg vs. offline-cracked variants and how they're related to game versions and release dates
  • More logically separated links, first by variant, then by chapter. Except for filling in the aforementioned missing links, I reused the links that are already in 1st post.

By the amount of questions I've seen in this thread about this game's releases, I think it's worth keeping things more wordy in 1st post in this case.

Proposal starts below next line
-----------------------------------------------

View attachment 98626

Overview:
A man and his daughter run a small diner together. He discovers that one of his employees has been writing a popular series of taboo erotica about them, which catalyses a long journey of sexual self-discovery.

Updated: 2018-06-30
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Chapter 10 cracked
Language: English
Genre:
Notes:
  • DfD is split into chapters, each a distinct application with its own version number (e.g. Ch1 v1.0.2, Ch6 v1.0.3; versions slightly change as chapters are updated (e.g. bug fixes)). To play the whole game you need to play all chapters in order.
  • DfD is designed to run in a web browser (Chrome/Firefox only) and can be played as such directly on dev's web site (love-joint-games.com, aka LVG). ONline-LVG is the name used here for chapter variants playable directly on love-joint-games.com. The ONline-LVG chapters linked below are freely playable by anyone. Before becoming freely playable, the latest chapter(s) are available only to Patreon subscribers for a while (~2 months).
  • Beside the ONline-LVG variant, each chapter has 2 more variants:
    • OFFline-LVG is the name used here for a chapter variant usable for offline play and made available by the dev (Palmer) around when chapter's ONline-LVG variant becomes freely playable.
    • OFFline-Cracked is the name used here for yet another chapter variant also usable for offline play but made available only via F95 and created by cracking a base ONline-LVG version. A first OFFline-Cracked version is usually available well before the first OFFline-LVG version.
  • To play any chapter after Ch1 you need to ensure your save-game data from the previous chapter is loaded in. Save-data is not compatible between all of a chapter's 3 variants, so before starting to play Ch1 you must choose which of the 3 variants suit you and stick with them to avoid save-data load problems. Details:
    • You can't load save-data from OFFline-LVG into ONline-LVG/OFFline-Cracked, or the other way around (however, a save-data converter was made available in this thread; if you want to try it search thread for "converter")
    • You can load save-data from ONline-LVG into OFFline-Cracked (and the other way around?)
    • Thus, you can easily switch from ONline-LVG to OFFline-Cracked but not between OFFline-LVG and the other 2 variants.

---
ONline-LVG chapter variants:
(for playing online)

| | | | | | | |

---
OFFline-LVG chapter variants:
(for download & playing offline)
(for each chapter, LVG links always point to the latest version while other links may point to older ones)

Ch1: |

Ch2: |

Ch3: |

Ch4:

Ch5:

Ch6: |

Ch7: | | |
Thanks @5CH4CHT3L and @Ignatz

Ch8: | |

Ch9: | |

---
OFFline-Cracked chapter variants:
(for download & playing offline)
(the base-version on which a linked cracked version is based on is indicated as bv#.#.#)

Ch1:

Ch2:

Ch3:

Ch4: | | | | |

Ch5: | | | | |

Ch6:

Ch7: | | | |

Ch8: | | | |

Ch9: | |

Ch10: | |

Thanks @5CH4CHT3L

How to backup/import saves with ONline-LVG variants

View attachment 22801 View attachment 22802 View attachment 22803 View attachment 22804 View attachment 47645

Dude, spoiler that sucker!

Reactions: bas

FibaG

Jul 8, 2018
why Chapter 5 no voice?
how to on it
View attachment 127764
Ch5: | | | | |
Try this version.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
discord forgot to notify me again.

few questions:

1. on what point did daddy meet that dark haired woman in ch 8?

2. do choices in ch 9 matter much (besides lying to kathy that daddy and daughter just chatted)?

3.50 star(s) 125 Votes